Delay HL2 till next Christmas

i say valve should switch to direct x -5 for quality ya know? we should also improve the leaked, non offical, stolen, un complete, old, LEAKED BUILD to such a state it should blow your mind with a total whopping poly count of -80,000 polys per model

THIS JUST IN Valve Got Rid Of the Old HL2 ENGine For A new one to Be one The Atrari 2600

Originally posted by Comreak
Don't know about that... check out the release date posted on the new DX:IW site:

http://www.dxinvisiblewar.com

yea its december 3 hasnt it always been? december or november but yea that game will kick major ass my most anticipated game for the year and next. Its gonna set the standards even higher bye bye hl2. DX2 features a storyline that varies depending on your actions so you dont have to do everything for one group and stuff kinda like morrowind but with alot more endings:cheers:

Its all good, stop being paranoid guys, the game is about 95-98% done.

I say we all go to a brainwasher and wash all this filth out of our brain. And while we are at it, why not delete the whole hl2 thing from our heads to so we can start all over and be happy to get the information the day before it hits the store. It will be like when we were kids, remember? When mommy and daddy surprised you with a trip top some far of country. Those were the days. When we could just forget all the bad things in a heartbeat.

Originally posted by Ruben
I say we all go to a brainwasher and wash all this filth out of our brain. And while we are at it, why not delete the whole hl2 thing from our heads to so we can start all over and be happy to get the information the day before it hits the store. It will be like when we were kids, remember? When mommy and daddy surprised you with a trip top some far of country. Those were the days. When we could just forget all the bad things in a heartbeat.

or just wait for DX2

Screw DX2, Max Payne 2 is going to own all of these amature titles, and its 3 days away.

Originally posted by Hallucinogen
Screw DX2, Max Payne 2 is going to own all of these amature titles, and its 3 days away.

They aren't even the same type of game. I'm sure Max Payne 2 will be great though.

i think all the new games coming up are gonna kick ass in there own way, and im looking forward to them all (dx2, hl2, maxpayne2, farcry, doom3, stalker, etc)

Back