Demon Humanoid.

eyesore

Reaction score
what? its not a gun?! impossible!

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    21.8 KB · Views: 389
Does he have a cowl on ? his pectorals should tie into his shoulder muscles at least if you follow the standard anatomy for bipedals. Also though it is theoretically possible to have no armpits it is a little strange. His palms also seem a little strange but that may just be the angle.

A great resource for anatomy:
http://www.bartleby.com/107/
Be warned though the muscle structures are mostly scientific and not completely ideal to translate to artistry directly, but it does present proper connections.

Also check out cgtalk for some good examples of muscle studies and such:
http://www.cgtalk.com/
Be warned long exposure to cgtalk as an amateur modeler can cause severe depression.

that is pretty sweet man keep it up and post more screens!

-merc

Just wanted to say I didn't mean to be all negative with the post, the face looks pretty good and I like the profile of the character. overall it's a good start.

heres an update for you girls, i changed some things.

Sorry to pull a downer on you, but I actually preferred the first one.

pull the thumbs to go lower and make his torso wider... also the bulge between the neck and shoulders make him look fat up there.

Hope that you can use my crit....wont crit on poly management until you're done with the model.

I worked on some the suggestions you gave me, and I really wasnt happy with the head so im reworking some of it. havent worked on it much lately though.

playing too much WoW!

haha, no! the hands have barely been worked on, so they should look weird :p

You might want to lower the angle at which the arms stick out to around 45 degrees. It'll cut down on texture deformation in-game.
Also, the arms look a bit tacked-on, IMO
The torso is fine, and the arms are fine, but they aren't really connected. That's mostly a result of the 45 degree thing though.

Back