details about the glock 20, 10mm

The Steyr is indeed a slick weapon, I'll keep it on my to do list...Let's seee......There, page 38 ;)

I managed to et some renders of the g3, but the model is so terrible I don't dare to put them out. HOWEVER, I made you a spin. I have been so nice that I even made a qt for you and keyframed every frame so you can scroll back and fort on the timeline if you want to..

DOWNLOAD g3a3-SPIN HERE(2,31MB)

Sorry, but if I'm going to put this one out, it will be remodelled.

Hey its pretty darn nice, kinda looks like its made of chocolate though.

ItchyFish said:
Hey its pretty darn nice, kinda looks like its made of chocolate though.

In that case it's the most sexy chocolate I've ever seen!

Good job Mikademius. Du slutter aldri med de sexy modellene du ?

ItchyFish:Hehe, choclate... Well, peace? or something :) thx btw.
Ecthe|ioN:thx, No I will never quit doing the sexy models ;)

Lol nah nah i aint critisising at all lol its just it kinda looks too smooth to be true. Kinda looks blurry in a way thats probably the best way to describe it, all the details are perfect just looks like you kind of added a slight blur filter to it in photoshop or something, still look amazing though.

I know you work all day etc and dont want to be modelling all the time so obviously its rough but how long would you say it took you to create that G3A3 ?

* Hopes that i can one day model as sweet as that.

iF.

The G3 took about... Effective modeilng time should be around a week to complete. My workflow was really jaggy cause I had to ask for reference and wait a day for pictures so it took a while. I was really modeling this as a spare time thing chilling out. If I was asked to do this model in a work related situation, I'd aim for most of the model to be complete within a day... But we never manage those deadlines do we ;) 1. okt I'll go visit my cousin. He has the g3 in his weaponsafe so I'll shoot some images. I actually feel like doing this one over (With the internal parts). I also got my images for the subway today. Next week I'll have them scanned. This sunday I'm going down to take some refpictures. This will be sweet...

Back