Devil May Cry 3

forg0tt3n

Reaction score
Anyone gettting it? I liked the first one but the second let me down :(

I liked them both, but I wont be getting the 3rd as I sold my ps2.. I was'nt that interested anyways, good games but the story sucked in both.

If I had the money to by #3 I would...the demo was excellent :)

<RJMC> said:
arg :(

I thought it will come more early

Yeah, I know.

Hopefully HL2 (And GTA:SA and GT4 and MGS3 and.. and.. and...) will keep me busy until then. :p

Looks like a fun game but dont have any consoles at this time.

forg0tt3n said:
Anyone gettting it? I liked the first one but the second let me down :(
yea the second one sucked
i played DMC3 demo and guess what , its even better than the first one !

DigiQ8 said:
yea the second one sucked
i played DMC3 demo and guess what , its even better than the first one !

WAIT......YOU SAY THAT IS BETTER THAN THE ONE???!!1

IF YOU ARE LYING I WILL KILL YOU LOL

my god that hyped me up

<RJMC> said:
WAIT......YOU SAY THAT IS BETTER THAN THE ONE???!!1

IF YOU ARE LYING I WILL KILL YOU LOL

my god that hyped me up

Yeah a few people on another forum who played the demo said it was as good as if not better than DMC1. I'm getting excited about this game. I read a preview in a magazine where they talked about some of the weapons in the game that Dante would get. They said that apparently Dante's gets to dual wield a pair of brightly coloured scimitars. I love using Alastor, especially the million stab move. I can only imagine what moves Dante will be able to pull off whilst dual wielding. Also they said that Dante's devil form would depend on the fighting style chosen, so I'm guessing there will probably be some cosmetic as well as gameplay differences between his devil forms.

Zapp$ter said:
Yeah a few people on another forum who played the demo said it was as good as if not better than DMC1. I'm getting excited about this game. I read a preview in a magazine where they talked about some of the weapons in the game that Dante would get. They said that apparently Dante's gets to dual wield a pair of brightly coloured scimitars. I love using Alastor, especially the million stab move. I can only imagine what moves Dante will be able to pull off whilst dual wielding. Also they said that Dante's devil form would depend on the fighting style chosen, so I'm guessing there will probably be some cosmetic as well as gameplay differences between his devil forms.

nice :D

Back