Did anyone notice there is a fast zombie torso?

hl2poo

Reaction score
The fast zombie torso is an npc. I just typed in npc_create npc_fastzombie_torso. into the console and this fast zombie torso poped up. Is there a fast zombie torso seen in ep1 without the console? Im just asking because i didnt finish the game yet.

heh the internet, the only place where anyone can see a "fastie torso". I'm a little scared by this concept actually :p

Yes its a living one. but i think u can only spawn it with the console. i gotta start up ep1 first. K here pics, i have over 23 of em.

is that enough proff that it exists?

Hate to double post but...Dudes i got some pictures!...

Does it crawl after you faster? Is there a poison torso?

Ah, so my eyes weren't playing tricks on me. They do appear in game, it's just that there aren't plenty of fast zombies and in order to slice them in half, you're gonna need something explosive; which is why it's you don't see them often, because usually, the explosive would kill the zombie straight away.

Adabiviak said:
Does it crawl after you faster? Is there a poison torso?
No the claws just move fast but it goes slow, its kinda funny watching them go towards you like that, they r like lil babies crawling fast. No there isn't a poison torso.

Anyone else notice that if you let them get close enough to Alyx to trigger off an animation they grab alyxs' legs and try to climb up her.

Back