Did anyone notice

saratos

Reaction score
Did anyone notice how there is more blood in episode two? It is somewhat annoying how ridiculous the blood spray is in this game compared to the other two HL2's.

I painted walls full of blood in HL & EP1. Didnt noticed ep2 has more blood.

The blood effect is indeed different in episode 2 (it came with the new engine I believe). IMO, the new blood effect is better; the blood just doesn't paint walls, it feels more realistic

It's a part of the new particle system that comes with the Orange Box version of Source.

Although I think the new blood effect is better than the old one, it's a bit too much.

I would rather have that blood effect that we have now than the once often-occuring blood of HL2 and Ep. 1. It's a nice addition.:bounce:

I havent noticed the increase of blood. I don't really pay atention to that.

yeah i really didnt notice it, even thought i had heard it had changed

I love the new blood, it looks alot more realistic.

During earlier trailers etc I thought it was too much but when you play it, you just enjoy the new improvements.

The blood needs to be a bit more...translucent or w/e the way you spell it. Although its fine...trasparency of blood on walls might be a little touch i would like.

The blood needs to be a bit more...translucent or w/e the way you spell it. Although its fine...trasparency of blood on walls might be a little touch i would like.

Never gunna' give you up, never gunna let you down, never gunna turn around and desert you, lalala LALA lalalaLALA! :angry:

I think it could be lessened a tiny bit, but it really doesn't effect gameplay, unless you have ADD, in which case, gtfo and take some Ritalin.

Back