Did everyone forget The Lost Coast?

NJspeed

Reaction score
Whats up with the Lost Coast? They announced it like two months ago now. I never see anyone talking about it on here. Has there been any update as to a release date and/or the 'high end specs' that they say you'll need?

Actually, it was only little over a month ago when it was announced. :) And no updates since that announcement have appeared.

uhm .. *off topic* you guys got pritty high warn levels why? ... only been here for a short while but i havnt seen anyone do anything ? :p

the lost coast was likely lost and then forgotten.....

or was it forgotten then lost?

Why Valve has to be so...........silent! AARRGH! Or maeby the Lost Coast is LOST..hehe. Just like Duke Nukem Forever. They have been making it for atleast over 4 years and the joke is: How long will it take for Duke Nukem Forever to come to the retailers? Forever! HAHAHAHAHA!

Jack Thomas said:
Why Valve has to be so...........silent! AARRGH! Or maeby the Lost Coast is LOST..hehe. Just like Duke Nukem Forever. They have been making it for atleast over 4 years and the joke is: How long will it take for Duke Nukem Forever to come to the retailers? Forever! HAHAHAHAHA!

hold him down, i got the sedative.

*injects*

Jack Thomas said:
Why Valve has to be so...........silent! AARRGH! Or maeby the Lost Coast is LOST..

Muh, they have a weekly update, what more do ya want :p

Back