Did you recently play HL1 ?

Yeah I played through HL1 recently too. I didnt play much at the Xen part though but its finished, so thats the third time I finish it :bounce:

I would be playing Opfor and Blueshift a few weeks ago but steam is too annoying with its caching and now it doesnt even work properly for me.

I didnt completely relpay it because i got stcuk at the 4 leggad thing on zen that was like a giant headcrab...so i judt loaded there and finished it over the summer. And when HL 2 was announced my bithday was during E3 so i got blushift which came with opfor and i beat them:borg:

i started it and completed it again last month, as well as OForce and Blue shift! LOL needed to man, to refresh memory

i just beat it a few days ago again.. took me 3 long sessions, total time of roughy 15 hours or less. god its fun

I DO. oh ya on the Single Player of steam version when you kill a marine with a gun they know drop it. NEATO MORE AMMO FOR ME

HL is FUN...
I LOVE all the ways they killed the scientist...and marines...and...everything else... muaha!

Back