Directx HL2 article

S

Sevv

A while ago, before these forums changed in design there was a scanned article from a magazine about how HL2 would run on different versions of Driectx (plus there cards).

As you can probably tell im trying to find the article again :). Ive done a load of searchs on the boards like Driectx article, HL2 Directx article etc etc trying to find the thread but for the life of me I cant find it:( It might be because when this web site changed, wasnt not all of the previous threads saved or someting?

Anyway if someone knows where this scanned article is id very much appreicate it.

Thanks alot

Sevv

Originally posted by Sevv
A while ago, before these forums changed in design there was a scanned article from a magazine about how HL2 would run on different versions of Driectx (plus there cards).

As you can probably tell im trying to find the article again :). Ive done a load of searchs on the boards like Driectx article, HL2 Directx article etc etc trying to find the thread but for the life of me I cant find it:( It might be because when this web site changed, wasnt not all of the previous threads saved or someting?

Anyway if someone knows where this scanned article is id very much appreicate it.

Thanks alot

Sevv

i have it, its from maximum pc, but im not posting links because its copyrighted material and all that...

we don't care :) I would like to see it from somewhere, can somebody find a link? I'm going to try google

I have it as well... If you say what your card is, could we post what it says (ie: NOT scanned)? But I think I saw something on gamespy that was basically the same thing except they'd typed it all by themselves (but it was pretty much flagrant plagiarism)

EDIT: Bizarrely, it may have even been on the new PlanetDoom... But I could be wrong. Weird.

good to see directx moving in a forward direction... imagine what dx10 will implement :)

Back