Disturbing counter strike experience

Kristafon

Reaction score
Ok so Dust was loading and I alt-tabbed out, i alt tab back in again, the screen is black and i hear-

"You are all going to die"

then when the map loads up all the boxes are black

then when i move near the walls i hear this freaky music, only when i move near the walls

wtf?

Kristafon said:
Ok so Dust was loading and I alt-tabbed out, i alt tab back in again, the screen is black and i hear-

"You are all going to die"

then when the map loads up all the boxes are black

then when i move near the walls i hear this freaky music, only when i move near the walls

wtf?
Wow, that is freaky... Look in your taskbar, check there's nothing on like winamp or WMP. That could be the reason for the sound effects, but I don't know how CSS could do it.. :\

Wow, what have you been smoking and where can I get some?

Don't alt-tab. Alt-tabbing might screw up the grafics. While loading, it will make alot of stuff black, in-game it might make everything purple. It can also **** up your sound. Don't alt-tab. If you get the bug, restart CS.

I have a screenie where I alt tabbed out, then when I came back in, all the boxes were black.

IIgenTA said:
I have a screenie where I alt tabbed out, then when I came back in, all the boxes were black.
Its an Alt-Tab issue. As for the sounds, you were just high or the server had some kind of custom wav sound playing.

No no, his computer is simply haunted.

Case solved. :dozey:

It's possible the server plays it randomly during the map. I've seen servers for have you download those farting sounds and crap.

The purple and black checkers appearing after you maximize again is a bug, though.

Your CD-key is haunted. Uninstall steam and reformat, this should fix the problem... you jackass.

fstick said:
Your CD-key is haunted. Uninstall steam and reformat, this should fix the problem... you jackass.
No wonder you were banned once, with those comments :stare:

He is still flaming. Look at his recent posts. Every one of them is teh suck.

Just use the warn button. I am trying to get this guy banned a second time. Hopefully permanent.

Okay after careful consideration I retract my last statement, this computer in question is indeed possessed by demonic forces!

THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPELLS YOU!

:D

Milkman said:
Okay after careful consideration I retract my last statement, this computer in question is indeed possessed by demonic forces!

:D

But homie was just tryin to say his pizizzle is haunted! Don't be frontin', *G*. :(

ShmengeTravel said:
But homie was just tryin to say his pizizzle is haunted! Don't be frontin', *G*. :(
Oh soz bout that dawg, I won't be tripp'n nemore mang.

Sometimes the servers plays server sounds that can't be stopped. I once had to listen to the beach boys for 20 minutes... :|

i've gotten the black boxes, but no creepy sounds - i think you're right - yours is hauted

Back