dm_drift

THAT is what a dm map has to look like OMG you are REALLY talented...i wish i was too :(

MrMan said:
Looks good man, reminds me of unreal tournament...what actually is the map about?
Yeah, very UT reminiscent - complex textures and geometry.

Pretty!

Looks fantastic.

And not only that you got an official stamp of approval from Cliffe! :p

Seriously nice map you got there. Oh and if you dont enter (for some stupid reason) can I steal it and enter for you. I need the cash! :p

It just looks so freakin good dux. Awesome work.

And compliments from Cliffe...woo! :D

Extremely nice map. We're getting up to UT2004 quality very quickly!

"Wow!" is all I can say.

It's amazing you did all this! Just one kid!

HOW!?!?

:eek: There goes my first post and all I can say is that this is absolutely beautiful! Keep up that amazing work :E

NICE!!! focking awsome.
definatly the best looking map yet. Love the rocks that you see trough the top glass, exelent detail. you might add some sky box objects that you can see trough the glass, maby the combine tower you might be able to see a bit off, and add a flock of birds to that fly around.

EVIL said:
NICE!!! focking awsome.
definatly the best looking map yet. Love the rocks that you see trough the top glass, exelent detail. you might add some sky box objects that you can see trough the glass, maby the combine tower you might be able to see a bit off, and add a flock of birds to that fly around.

What glass? :)

I don't want to be adding any Half-Life 2 related fancy stuff. Just keeping it pure and simple. Doubt anyone would be spending much time looking up at the sky anyway.

insertcoins said:
are u finished yet dux

I won't be finished for weeks yet. I'll be out cold after christmas.

I meant the glass roof part where you can look at the sky. or doesnt that contain glass. but adding elements out side the map enhanced the effect that you are in some sort of underground complex. escpecially when you have some buildings in the distance. elements like that made dust look alot bigger then it is.

I won't be finished for weeks yet. I'll be out cold after christmas.

The perfect example of how to make a great hl2dm map. Why hurry excellence.

I like how its even better than the official DM maps! Ridiculously awesome job! Are those your own textures, by the way?

By the way, are you planning on putting this into the mapping contest? You definately should!

Thanks a bunch for the motivation, mate! *If only I could be like Dux one day...* ;)

Back