Do you own a DVD drive?

Do you own a DVD drive?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

FreemanHL2

Reaction score
A lot of ppl are getting annoyed with the 6 cd's HL2 will need to install. I am getting the DVD version, how many ppl here actually have a DVD drive?

All the more reason to go Steam.
(I have a DVD Drive tho)

..shouldnt this be a poll?

I got 3 dvd-burners and 2 dvd-drives.(Not plugged in at the same time of course :p right now it's just 2 dvd-burners, it's just not worth selling the drives)

And i'm getting the steam version and burning it on a Dual-Layer DVD(all of it) or just 2DVD's

Not on this comp, but I'm buying a new one for Half-Life 2.

Cunni said:
Not on this comp, but I'm buying a new one for Half-Life 2.

When i'm buying my new computer next year i'll try to find one with as much SATA connectors as possible.

Then i'll buy the Plextor SATA DVD-Burner :D

Fisker can I have a dvd drive? I'll be your slave for a day.

I have one but its like 8 or 16 speed...
6 regular cds would be faster

i have a DVD drive and while i will be purchasing Steam's Gold package, i will end up getting the CE as well...yeah, Valve and VU really know how to get customers to pay for the same product twice
gotta love the marketing strategies :thumbs: :rolleyes:

yeah i also have a DVD drive, but im goin with steam, because i dont have a car or patience, and i want dod:s

im downloading from steam then activating it with my CD-Key. :p

i have a DVD drive and bought UT2K4:SE because it came on DVD (and some other cool stuff but yea, DVD!) ...... i plan on buying eh CE and forgoing the 6cds to install (yuck!)

I personalyl think enough people have dvd-roms that game publishers can start distributing on that platform and if someone doesn't have it, DVD drives are VERY cheap

dvd drives are like £30, i got one just for ut2k4/farcry. and now hl2. (except im gettin the steam gold version.)

I got a DVD but im getting it on steam. Since i've got the ati card thingy.

Have DVD, but buying off Steam... depending on the price, naturally

Dr. Freeman said:
i have a DVD drive and while i will be purchasing Steam's Gold package, i will end up getting the CE as well...yeah, Valve and VU really know how to get customers to pay for the same product twice
gotta love the marketing strategies :thumbs: :rolleyes:

Yeah, you heard of the separate red and blue packages too? I like the multiplayer options, but I don't like how you have to buy both in order to get all the enemies, but you know what they say, "gotta kill 'em all!"

:sniper: :angry: :upstare:

It stands between Steam & CE for me. Or possibly both. Yes I'm crazy & No I'm not rich ;( But Gold seems so cool :thumbs:

I have a DVD drive (in fact I have 2 DVD drives but no CD drives in my main system) but I am still going to buy over Steam

I am getting it on DVD... cause I have DVD Burner and I will record it after i got it off irc AHahahaha zomg

Back