Do you pick your nose?

Do you pick your nose?

• Yes

Votes: 84 84.0%
  • No

Votes: 16 16.0%

• Total voters
Yes, sometimes I need to breath you know and those things are just blocking the cavities. :E

Well, does anybody eat it? I've never been THAT hungry.. but I thought about it!

Like it's been said, when a tissue can't cut it.

We really need HL2 to come out, don't we?

i just ate one. It was salty..... mmmmmmm mmmmmm bitch.

Why do I continue to read your name RTM Fetish? Its just not right.

Its actually healthy for little kids to pick their nose and eat it in the long term since it builds up their immune system. Of course its still disgusting to think about though.

Yes I do stick my finger in my nose on occasion when none of the current tools available will do the trick.

spookymooky said:
Why do I continue to read your name RTM Fetish? Its just not right.

I read it as RTMFish

And you can't stop me.

And, well, y'know, when I'm in the desert, occasionaly, with no cactus to use as a tissue, my finger seems to work ok.

It is really RTFM, that what I like to go by, but my domain is rtfmish (rtfm was taken :()
Please, just learn how to read.

I think I've made the serious mistake of actually clicking on this....

well sometimes i gotta do maintenance work and clear the passage, nobody else is gonna do it for me..... or will they?

I always pick my nose. I always do it in front of my girlfriend and she complains and it's funny. :D

If I could afford a girlfriend, and did that.. she would be gone in like a second :p

Bow before the all-mighty cheesecake fuhrer. Yes I do pick my nose, I do it randomly in front of people.

Aye, I pick my nose. And occasionally I pick others as well.
But since I'm not that good of a lock-pick I sometimes accidently pull out longs strings of brains.

Murray said:
Aye, I pick my nose. And occasionally I pick others as well.
But since I'm not that good of a lock-pick I sometimes accidently pull out longs strings of brains.

you too????

Dont you hate it when you get that one kind of booger in your nose thats like a trap door and when you breath in and out it flaps back and forth. And when you breath in it blocks your nostril.

Yeah..........too much time on my hands.

Yes, but only when i am in private and blowing my nose doesn't work :angel:.

I scratch my arse though :eek:

Voters are not quite honest ^^

Yes, I use to pick my nose when necessary. :angel:

lomfao, obviasly uou pick your nose. If you don't clean out your nose thats just discusting. I hate to think whats up there LOL!

I hate it when you get a really sharp bogey and it hurts when you breathe. And if you leave it there it gets stuck, and you have to dig it out or you can't breathe right... If you're in a public place you have to just bear it and hope you don't sneeze, lol

lol, I don't believe I just wrote that

Do you pick your nose?

I'm doing it right now and it's a nice big crusty one, lovely.

Munro said:
I'm doing it right now and it's a nice big crusty one, lovely.

Just before you wipe it under the table for someone else to knock it off on their clothes :D

Brian Damage said:
Well, one's pinky finger would be practically useless otherwise...

Word, man.. except for picking your ear.

Cotton buds > Pinky, for one's ears.

Pinky > Cotton buds, for one's nose (I find cotton buds make me sneeze)...

When no one's around and a tissue isn't handy, sure I do.

Back