Do you pick your nose?

Do you pick your nose?

• Yes

Votes: 84 84.0%
  • No

Votes: 16 16.0%

• Total voters
How 'bout when you get a booger that kinda whistles when you breathe? Thats probabaly the most annoying, and everyone knows what it is.

Yeah, but I wash up afterwards.

On my pants.

Brian Damage said:
Cotton buds > Pinky, for one's ears.

Pinky > Cotton buds, for one's nose (I find cotton buds make me sneeze)...

I prefer my pointer finger for the ears, and the nose!
My pointer finger has the perfect radius to stick it in my nose, and do the job.

Ah. I voted "no" but know that I think about, maybe in extreme emergency cases (I didn't thought that counted..:angel:)

Well duh everyone does... :D

The real question is where do you leave it? :p

Almost all of the time. I have never learned how to blow my nose. ;(

I do blow my nose when I have a cold or something, although I always end up doing it 'improperly' or whatever and popping my ears/brain. Sometimes if I blow hard enough gunk comes out of my eye :|

With ears always cotton buds. I just like the way it feels in there :) Until I poke something important.

There should be another vote.. "What finger do you use, and what hand?".. :D
I'm left handed, but pick my nose with my right hand, Pointing finger(or whatever it's called..)
Anyone who voted no are either girls or gay.. Atleast i think so, because they can't pick their nose. They are to (what's the word??) not classy, but something like that.. :D

The Mullinator said:
Its actually healthy for little kids to pick their nose and eat it in the long term since it builds up their immune system. Of course its still disgusting to think about though.

Yes I do stick my finger in my nose on occasion when none of the current tools available will do the trick.
ah so thats why i dont get sick often....

just playin. :angel:

In private when it won't leave by means of tissue.

What's really disgusting is those who eat it. My little brother ate his buggers all the time. The last time I saw him do it was 9th grade (Ahhh!!!).

The real questions are [1] Where do you leave it and [2] Do you wath your hand afterwards?

ROFL, wash your hands? Thats a bit extreme..

I haven't showered in a week, being wearing same clothes for a week, and haven't washed my hands once.
Got outa school 2 weeks ago.. so yeah lol

RTFMish said:
ROFL, wash your hands? Thats a bit extreme..

I haven't showered in a week, being wearing same clothes for a week, and haven't washed my hands once.
Got outa school 2 weeks ago.. so yeah lol

... eeew! Not showering and wearing the same clothes I can almost understand... but not washing your hands? Icky! lol

Whenever I try to pick my girlfriends nose she always slips me!

Must admit the one thing I do that drives her mad is when I pick a huge slimey thing outta my nose and flick it off my finger....

Christ never heard a woman moan so much...

Back