Do you reget seeing some spoilers?

Do you reget seeing the spoilers?

• YES! ;( why did i let myself?!

Votes: 37 28.2%
  • Don't Mind. It doesn't make a big deal to me either way.

Votes: 43 32.8%
  • Nope, i'm glad i saw them, they r0x0rs!

Votes: 23 17.6%
  • I have successfully stopped myself peaking. i R teh king headcrab.

Votes: 28 21.4%

• Total voters
Life sucks. Goodbye everyone. And I hope any more people don't ruin the game's storyline for you all as has just happened to me.

I hate my timing. If only I'd been a few seconds later...

:( :( :(

there are no spoilers, just teasers.. i glad i watched the movies. they are the sort of thing that add to the experience. i am sooooo much more excited now BRING ME HL2DM!!! VALVE!!!! DO YOU HEAR ME???!!!!

one of my online buddys has managed to keep himself from seeing ANY HL2 info aside from traptown. and not even all of that video.

he doesn't know those bad guys are called combine. I let that slip because he told me he watched that video.....the non commentary version. :(

he doesn't know there are striders, headcrabs, Alyx, vortigaunts, vehichles, or anything else about the game.

Quite literally, the BOXART will be a spoiler for him.

I wish I had managed to do that. :(

I never played the stolen build, but sadly heard about some of it.

I don't think anything has been ruined for me, but I do wish I had not seen anything even remotely spoiler-ish.

ok but my definition of a spoiler is a plot give away. i mean come on we all know (or suspected) there would be head crabs etc. valve have a very clever marketing department. they know they can give away just a little and not spoil the game for thier fans. it helps the hype..

Back