Do you want valve to keep the new player model?

Do you think valve should keep the new CT model?

• Yes, I think valve should keep the new CT model.

Votes: 65 72.2%
  • No, I don't think valve should keep the new CT model.

Votes: 25 27.8%

• Total voters

ShmengeTravel

Reaction score
What do you think of the new model? Personally I don't like it. The old model with some touch ups would be nice, but this new model doesn't do it for me. What about you?

Shmenge

new one looks far more detailed, and is slightly easier to tell apart from a T model compared to the old one...

old ct modela nd t model, top half was too alike from range

I don't have a problem with it.
I wish they'd add a few more terrorist models though, they look better when the team is more random. CTs should stay with the one model though, makes them look like an organised force.

Black Ops4 said:
I wish they'd add a few more terrorist models though, they look better when the team is more random. CTs should stay with the one model though, makes them look like an organised force.

I agree. Makes more sense that way. Current T model is good, but I guess you could use a couple of the other models from the origional CS (updated, of course) randomly applied.

Keep it, aswell as the old one.

They need to sort out the polys on the arms though. Why the hell did they release it like that?

New model just seems a bit ugly to me. Maybe I just like seeing the faces of my teammates...

But the goggles! Are they going swimming? At least give them a marginally realistic mask.

The new model will be fine once you get adjusted to it. I personally think its pretty neat.

I Love the new model, maybe they could give a choice between the new and the old for all you whiners :cool:

I bet if the new one was in the game from the start, and they just changed it to the old one - you'd all be moaning how the old one looked better ;)

I like it. It's shiny :)

Do hope they fix the clipping on the shoulder though...

Black Ops4 said:

I totally believe the same. Plus, the new model is awesome and much much better than the old one.

The new model looks alright, but I had just downloaded a new ct skin for de_dust that I really liked and it doesn't now because of the model.. :( Thanks a lot Valve....

What I miss is being able so see on the model weather the player is wearing kevlar and helmet or not. That would be a nice touch. Oh, and I like the new models, btw.

Why dont they just do so players can choose their own model? Like in the origional CS.

I dont like it, so I choose to play with the old one instead.

Back