DOD source, do we have any info?

Bongfarmer

Reaction score
I'm really not that interested in HL:2 source, and I was wondering if theres any info on DOD:S, to decide if I should go bronze or silver. And when it does come out, how much do bronze/retail people have to pay for DOD:S?

We have no information except the small image in Steam. The prices for the games are in the Steam menu.

I mean the price to get DOD:S when it comes out if you didnt get the silver

Meant HL:s of course. Might play it for a few days to see the differance, but I dont see it woth buying since I already have HL

UNLESS it includes what was supposed to be HL:2 deathmatch

Upgrading to silver will be cheaper (by 10 bucks)

DoD:S really doesn't have anything too new really. The first version will basically be just a port of the current version with added things like bumpmaps and ragdolls though (same models and such)

Take a look at the screenie in the menu... It pretty much looks exactly like the current DoD except the water... Which is why I'm waiting for full screen media to make any financial commitment :cool:

we have info that was taken from other info that was taken from info suggesting other info might have info on dod:source.

The image in steam seems to show that its nothing more than a port with new water effects and maybe new texutes.

Then why did so many peole take silver over bronze?

I figure if DOD:S is really that good, I'll buy it later

Back