Does anybody think condition Zero will come out as an HL2 Mod

A

arakhnidef

...because I remember seeing a trailer of the game about a year or so ago, and it looked pretty complete. A year later and nothing else has come out about it, can it take that long to finish up an engine and adding content to a tactical Single player FPS? And do they think that condition zero with the old engine will even sell enough in order to make a worthwhile profit, when HL2 is already out? Also, the fact that they haven’t talked about it in a while hints to the fact that they're are going to try to surprise us.

No, they already said it will come out before HL2 (which is a stupid move, in my opinion).

yea i read that they said it is impossible for them to transfer cs:cz to teh source engine at this point in time. So it looks like a bing no. Which sux i might add.

Aww, poor CS folks... I almost shed a tear.

It's coming in august and it's going to suck , We'll have to wait for CS2

the nerve to ask such things. sorry nothing personal its just that you should always try to look, maybe you would have found it in their official site.

yeha, I should have checked out more about the game before posting, it was just a spur of the moment thing for me, so i just posted without looking up any information.

They should have released CSZ a long time ago. Why would anyone want it now with HL2 just around the corner.

They should release CZ so I can wipe my arse on it.

I guess I'll play it, but it won't mean anything after HL2 comes out really. Then again it'll still be CS so maybe it won't lose character until CS2 comes out. Meh.

Let's just say I don't think I'll pay for it.

Well, CZ does have a slightly upgraded look from the regular cs though...

Supposedly... meaning there's higher quality textures and sprites and models that will undoubtedly be ripped from the CD and published on the internet anyway.

you guys................. hl2 will have mods up the wazoo I hate to say it but from the moment I heard cz would be released on the orginal hl engine I knew it would die

poor ol cs..... they could have made soo many more people happy by makeing it a hl2 engine game

:cheers: for all the mods comeing for hl2 tho they should be 1337

Back