Does HL2 delay mean CS:S delay?

Probably, yeah. CS:S will be included with all versions of HL2. But remember, there hasn't been any delay yet, people are just being overly paranoid right now...

KagePrototype said:
Probably, yeah. CS:S will be included with all versions of HL2. But remember, there hasn't been any delay yet, people are just being overly paranoid right now...

Can you blame them. HL2 has been like a release date coming soon roller coaster. Up and Down, left and right. Back and forth. Speed up, then slow down. It sucks!

Feath said:
No, CS:S will be released with Half-Life 2.

Which is exactly what he said. He didn't say "CS:S will be HL2's multiplayer," he said "will be part of."

Oh, and, you have no evidence that HL2 has a multiplayer other than CS:S still :angel:

well i think if hl2 delays CS:S delays. Cause it will be released WITH hl2

Oh, and, you have no evidence that HL2 has a multiplayer other than CS:S still

There's evidence, just no proof

just as there's no proof that CS:S is the only MP

hehe and thats very possible... its a multiplayer game.. the concept isnt a good concept for a nice singleplayer game imo... dont think they made a SP

[ontopic] If there is a delay probably 100 magazines have to reproduce there magazines because its not allowed by Valve to make review if the game is not yet released... and since there are many reports comming i think it wont delay... just my oppinion[/ontopic]

Back