D'oh! This isn't for HL2!

CrazyTalk

Reaction score
Well, it's for HL1, but someday I may transfer the mod over the HL2, assuming there ever will be an HL2

homerrender0209.jpg

D'oh! That rocks. But, the lip is too short and he is very low poly. Poly count?

Cool. What they said. Also, I think that the ears look a little odd...

its good, but the lower lip makes him look like a duck. (not really, but for some reason it reminds me of a duck :0)

homeringame.jpg

He's low-poly because he's for half-life, and I'm not sure about the lower lip, but It matches exactly to my reference.

reference.jpg

Hey cool! Nice work on that Homer.

heh, thanks. I did a running animation, a walking animation, and two idle animations. However, I think I'm going to work on the mesh a little then start over with the rigging. This is my first time animating, so I didn't really know how to set it all up, so things bend in a not-so-perfect kind of way that I should be able to fix.

did i hear low poly on the head? ...that head could fit into HL2 ... it has plenty of detail.

Anyways, it looks really good, and great job on it...i would like to hear the PC tho :)

I dare not share my polycount, it's kind of high since it's got the whole cel-shade thing going.

Back