Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
watch out doom 3

Attachments

• doom3hl2mod.JPG
    doom3hl2mod.JPG
    6.7 KB · Views: 1,896
plus that pic is the lowest rez ever i think :)

haha dumb people! its noting the fact that doom three is very dark

What. You don't see de sweetnes of dynamic shadows combined with THE crowbar?

u are stupidif you deont get it. i am drunk and i still get it

You guys seriously didn't "get it"? LOL

Won't be funny if someone has to explain it. =\

Right, we've established that it's funny/not funny, you get it/you don't get it etc. anything else to add? I smell a close coming on :p

Headcrab Cakes said:
haha dumb people! its noting the fact that doom three is very dark
does that comment make sense?

qckbeam said:
Heh, cute :)
qckbeam, for goodness sake please contact GhostValkyrie before he bursts. I think he wants your babies or something.

yeah i thought it was funny aswell, although i have to say, you guys arnt meant to have doom3 yet :p (yea yea i know, not gonna stop many ppl)

so is something supposed to pop out after a while like in those weird pics that are supposed to freak you out? i hate those, which is why i closed it, just in case heh

no

lol someone post this on a doom3 forum and post us a link, that would be funny :D

kevinb456 said:
no

lol someone post this on a doom3 forum and post us a link, that would be funny :D
Remove one quote from your signature, please.

I got that the second i saw it, after all, i'm the brightest crayon in the box :thumbs:

hahahahaha!! Hilarious! Stupid Doom3 with it's stupid lighting...

Too bad Ctrl+F doesn't work for finding funneh's :(

I think you people are RACIST...RACIST towards different games....So DOOM3 is too dark for you huh... A lil too black for your liking.

You disgust me.

This is a serious Post:

ID make a terrible game flaw in D3... Shadows are never pure black

Your right there is infrared spectrums. But you know what. OUR EYES DON't SEE THOSE.

smart guy.

cyborgguineapig said:
This is a serious Post:

ID make a terrible game flaw in D3... Shadows are never pure black
Well, in real life you don't have to worry about people turning up the gamma/brightness to easily see in the non-pure-black shadows... unlike video games.

wonkers said:
Your right there is infrared spectrums. But you know what. OUR EYES DON't SEE THOSE.
I think he is referring to the fact that if there is a light source making shadows, the light will bounce off of other surfaces and illuminate (albeit not much) the area that isn't receiving direct light. This is far too taxing on modern hardware to implement in a real-time game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back