Doom 3 Resurrection of Evil delayed :/

Asuka

Companion Cube
Reaction score
"It seems that during Activision's Earning Call today, they mentioned that DOOM 3 for the Xbox and Resurrection of Evil have both been moved to the 2006 Fiscal year. Although there was no official date for either of the games releases, it was speculated that each would be on shelves sometime in March. Now that they have been moved to the Fiscal 2006 year, the earliest they could be on shelves would be April 1st." - http://www.planetdoom.com/

Err i even preordered it like a week ago. Well guess we have to wait. At least i got my shirt :)

Mechagodzilla said:
Man, everything's delayed nowadays.

Yeah I know. Release dates are meant to be broken.

Sad news. But not really surprising. After going through the HL2 and DOOM 3 delays, I think I can handle this one. :p

satch919 said:
Yeah I know. Release dates are meant to be broken.

Sad news. But not really surprising. After going through the HL2 and DOOM 3 delays, I think I can handle this one. :p

Thats what went through my head.

id software never really set a release date, so technically, they're not really delaying.
"When it's done."

It was delayed so they could snag more great ideas from other games so it won't suck so badly. You know, the whole gravity gun thing? :rolleyes:

They didn't want to get trampled by Stalker or Pariah :p

What would it matter anyway, stalkers been delayed as well. Pffft.

I wonder if that means the Doom3 for Xbox will be an Xbox 360 titile now.

Raziaar said:
It was delayed so they could snag more great ideas from other games so it won't suck so badly. You know, the whole gravity gun thing? :rolleyes:

Yeah, I mean...
HL2 has to be the first game to ever use a gravity gun, right?
:|

xlucidx said:
Yeah, I mean...
HL2 has to be the first game to ever use a gravity gun, right?
:|
from what I heard no

also is a game called psiops that you can pick up and trow objects like a gravity gun

Prince of China said:
id software never really set a release date, so technically, they're not really delaying.
"When it's done."

It is done. Thats why people got pissed.

<RJMC> said:
from what I heard no

also is a game called psiops that you can pick up and trow objects like a gravity gun

Not to the extent of hl2.

Raziel-Jcd said:
It is done. Thats why people got pissed.

Not to the extent of hl2.

yeah that was I heard that are games when you hav that skill but is not a gun

Apollo 13 said:
I wonder if that means the Doom3 for Xbox will be an Xbox 360 titile now.

I don't think they'd bother redoing the game just for the next console. I mean, the game will be old and it would take alot of time.

WormsME said:
strange is, that movies aren't delayed

Well movies don't have small annoying bugs that take ages to find and squash.

Back