Double Grenades?!

I

importon

I see some people throwing two grenades at one sometimes. I think its a glitch and not a cheat. nevertheless it does two nades worth of damage so its a neat trick in my book. I asked them how they do it and they said that they just double clicked and you'll throw two. I tried this and it didnt work. Does anyone know how to get and throw two nades? I want to stay competetive.

"those who dont run from thier fears fear running."

You can have 2 nades if you already have a nade and then pick one up off the ground. I'm not sure but you can maybe even just pick up 2 from the ground. Either way I've ended up with 2 nades a number of times.

I've been on the recieving end of this little trick. I'd like it to be fixed as soon as possible, very annoying.

ya i use it all the time... yes its a bug. and i hope its fixed, and no i wont tell you how to do it (i might get baned).

have a nice day.

EDIT: oh and thats what inspyered me to make my sig, its more realitc with the 2 grenades.

You don't just double click

I'm not going to explain it for risk of being banned.

Of course idiots spam it to death so I won't be playing until Valve fixes it.

The same situation during the bomb-duplicating and skywalking.

why would you get banned for pointing out how to recreate a bug? cummon tell us

fine.. if admins say i can i will (BTW the boom just killed me while typing this) :)

I can't help it. My microsoft mouse is set on auto click so that I never have to double click when I am navigating the internet so buy default it always happens to me.....Who cares, beta is over in a week , thats what it is for exploiting bugs so that they get fixed right?

ninjadragon said:
you hold the nade for 2/3 seconds, then double tap to release

Thanks! I'm gonna go blow up some newbies real quick, be right back... :LOL:

i dont think it is a bug, i think you can pick up more nades

-merc

merc said:
i dont think it is a bug, i think you can pick up more nades.

Yeah you can, but this is a different thing we're talking about here: you can actually throw two grenades at the same time. I tried it and it works, you can clearly see the two nades fly from your hands. :)

As long as the grenades stay together (generally do, sometimes they deflect in 2 directions) it actually enhances realism. hehe.

But when they go two ways (bounce off something) and injure more people than normal it's not cool.

DarkSonic said:
Hmm..that's weird...

Here's a screenshot, you can clearly see the two nades flying, I did this just a minute ago :)

de_dust30.jpg

lol i love this bug. i blew up 7 people with it already.
btw, for those who dont know, the same trick goes with flashes and smoke nades.

importon said:
I see some people throwing two grenades at one sometimes. I think its a glitch and not a cheat. nevertheless it does two nades worth of damage so its a neat trick in my book. I asked them how they do it and they said that they just double clicked and you'll throw two. I tried this and it didnt work. Does anyone know how to get and throw two nades? I want to stay competetive.

"those who dont run from thier fears fear running."
Yes its a glitch. hold the attack button to pull pin then quickly double tap your attack button and you should throw 2

OMG i just throgh 3 grenads, you can tell by the 3 fire in the hole things...

you can throw 2 nades while only buying one. they should make grenades stronger, and get rid of this little bug.

Making a granade stronger is stupid. It would be a nade spam fest which sux. If you have 2 flashes and you throw 2 flashes using the bug, it throws both of your flashes so that your left with none. So thats kind of not a bug. And throwing 2 smokes is counteractive because all you do is get lost in the smoke and you end up on the other side of the map wondering how the hell you got there. But the double he bug is the best . I have killed 2 people at the same time and they go flying and the double boom sound is sweet.

Iv picked up 4 nades once. Was funny stuff.

and holding 2 frag nade is a bug, u know why? u have the first one in ur hand, on botton right corner, there is a pic on nade and it says 1, u throw that, then u get out the second nade u picked up before, and it says 0, its a bug, if it wasnt, y wouldnt u be able to pick it up? and u can only have 2 frag nades sometimes, i think its when someone holds in in their hands, they die, and when they die, they throw one, but still spawn a nade on their body

Yup, this is a useful bug. The only exception is when a team member suddenly gets in your way when you throw them - and they both bounce back in your direction.

VodkA-HLC- said:
If you have 2 flashes and you throw 2 flashes using the bug, it throws both of your flashes so that your left with none. So thats kind of not a bug.
Yet it kind of is... :upstare:

In all seriousness, I'd have to agree that the nade damage is fine the way it is. It's a worthy challenge, to frag one or more people with it.

Also good for putting your enemy on the defensive, if you can't get them with the flashes.

I bet this is fixed in the retail version of CS:S. We will just have to wait and see later this week. (Tomorrow?:p )

They already upped the nade damage from 1.6, you can kill someone with full health now. :)

VodkA-HLC- said:
Making a granade stronger is stupid. It would be a nade spam fest which sux. If you have 2 flashes and you throw 2 flashes using the bug, it throws both of your flashes so that your left with none. So thats kind of not a bug. And throwing 2 smokes is counteractive because all you do is get lost in the smoke and you end up on the other side of the map wondering how the hell you got there. But the double he bug is the best . I have killed 2 people at the same time and they go flying and the double boom sound is sweet.

NO YOU BUY ONE NADE AND DO IT, IT THROWS 2 EVEN THOUGH YOU ONLY HAVE, YOU DONT NEED TO PICK UP ANOTHER NADE, 2 FOR 1, ITS BAD

Wraith said:
NO YOU BUY ONE NADE AND DO IT, IT THROWS 2 EVEN THOUGH YOU ONLY HAVE, YOU DONT NEED TO PICK UP ANOTHER NADE, 2 FOR 1, ITS BAD

Hey this isn't CS, what's with the all-caps? :LOL:

On a side-note I've been using this trick every time I throw a grenade, and I gotta say it's a hell of lot easier to get three or four nade kills in one pop :)

Yes, this trick is amazing... I'm loving it. I hope this bug isn't taken out...

DarkSonic said:
Yes, this trick is amazing... I'm loving it. I hope this bug isn't taken out...

Trust me, next patch it's gone ;)

i heard that they have tried to fix it 2 or 3 times already, dunno though

I cant stand this bug. makes rushing impossible. I was playing last nite and ppl were using it constantly. Sh!t like that just makes u wanna stop playing cs. This crap better be fixed for the full version, its outright cheating.

... your an idiot rusher, if they are nadeing you, you wait till the nades expload then rush....

and you try rushing into a building when a grenade blows up right next to your head (see sig.)

Carnage_333 said:
I cant stand this bug. makes rushing impossible. I was playing last nite and ppl were using it constantly. Sh!t like that just makes u wanna stop playing cs. This crap better be fixed for the full version, its outright cheating.

Actually on the T side it's easier to rush with this, if you're the first guy: prime your grenade as you enter the middle section and toss it as you're running to Site B. You probably will get a kill and slow down all the CTs trying to go through the double-doors to reach the bomb site :)

Back