Double Grenades?!

Wraith said:
i heard that they have tried to fix it 2 or 3 times already, dunno though

I love when people post shit like this statement above. STFU U NOOB. I started after the last patch. I know. My mouse is set on auto click so instead of clicking my mouse 2 times when browsing the internet, one push and it just keeps on clicking so my double nade throws are automatic. This nade shit didn't start until last patch. He said he heard they tried to fix it 2 or 3 times, where? Where you at valve headquarters with your spy kit?

C'mon Vodka, be nicer to Wraith, he did say he wasn't sure ;)

it doesnt matter if u dont like rushing, the point is that its still straight out cheating, the game does not intend you to be able to throw 2 grens at once, therefore any one who uses it is cheating.

It needs to be removed soon.

Carnage_333 said:
the point is that its still straight out cheating, the game does not intend you to be able to throw 2 grens at once, therefore any one who uses it is cheating.

Not cheating, exploiting! It's different :LOL:

Para is right. Cheating is making hacks and using them or finding hacks and using them where using bugs is just exploiting the bug. It is a fine line. And para be nice to W? Those are the people that start rumorz like
"css is out on the 4 of october rumorz"
If you don't know, then dont spam an idea unless your asking a question. Jeez.

Exploit it while you can, all you can:D

Seriously, the more people use it, the more people will complain, the quicker valve will fix it.

And anyway, it's bloody fun- I was missing my suicide bomber rush :E

It is still exploiting something to get an unfair advantage :devil:

yadalogo said:
It is still exploiting something to get an unfair advantage :devil:

It isn't an unfair advantage if everyone has the same advantage and they do. Just get used to throwing double nades until it is fixed. Imagine it as being the double nade mod don't cry about it. It is kind of cool. But yeah it will get fixed soon if more people like you start crying so cry cry cry. Im going to go join a server right now and throw some double nades.

double 'nades rule!!!
just for fun...if it was serious(not beta) time,thats a different story

T.H.C.138 said:
double 'nades rule!!!
just for fun...if it was serious(not beta) time,thats a different story
wouln't be a different story. exploit alot as someone said above...exploits don't get fixed if they don't get notied

VodkA-HLC- said:
I love when people post shit like this statement above. STFU U NOOB. I started after the last patch. I know. My mouse is set on auto click so instead of clicking my mouse 2 times when browsing the internet, one push and it just keeps on clicking so my double nade throws are automatic. This nade shit didn't start until last patch. He said he heard they tried to fix it 2 or 3 times, where? Where you at valve headquarters with your spy kit?

no matter what you said i am telling the complete truth

i HEARD someone say that. theres no disputing that it is the complete truth you mother****ing NOOB

i have a hunch that the "final" version of css we get tomorrow will still have the double grenade issue. Let's hope im wrong.

Back