Download Bugbait Pre-Make

Nice, loading it now.

Edit: you forgot to include lethalmedian.wad.

i dled it and it started to load up, but it said i dont have lethalmedian.wad...

-merc

Compile it again with wadinclude, or just include the wad in the zip. :)

oops, my bad

I'm recompiling now
check back in like 15 minutes

It would appear that my ftp has suddenly gone down for no reason. I will upload the map as soon as it comes back up.

D'oh! I didn't even use any textures from that wad.

Alright, gimme 20 minutes

lol i understand his problems... compiling maps is insane

-merc

Ugh, this has been one of those days. It really works now, I tested it on a different comp, so it shouldn't have any more problems. Sorry about that. Click the link above

edit: It would be nice if you could just say "Poof" and threads like this would disappear.

It doesn't matter if you didn't use any textures from those wad's. They were in the textures tab list, so the names will be compiled into the map. Should always remove unused wad's from the list before you compile.

:)

nice job gergor! have any of the other video areas been made? once i learn how to compile im going to make a replication of a video also... that is pretty cool!

-merc

merc said:
nice job gergor! have any of the other video areas been made? once i learn how to compile im going to make a replication of a video also... that is pretty cool!

-merc

Yea, Traptown and Tunnels have been made.

Great map Gregor....

Really made me think I was playing the video.

Thanks for the tip, Dux. (This is actually the first map I've released, sorry I'm acting like a dope)
:)

That was pretty cool, its not as cool without the antlions and such, but you did a really good job. I had fun with it.

That was really hard, but it's fun even though it's in teh old engine. When I died at the last section, the marines ran up to where I was, and there pose was EXACTLY like a combine's. :)

The Thing said:
Yea, Traptown and Tunnels have been made.
Liiiiinks! :D

Yeah it was pretty good and fps was playable all the time. You should really continue mapping.

Very cool, but the room in the middle had insane wpolies. Oh well, still fun. :)

Varsity said:
Liiiiinks! :D

hl2_tunnel
hl2_traptown (download version 2 if you can)

Anyway, I really liked your map Gergor! I didn't see this thread, so I posted in your other one lol. Good to see it's finished so "quickly". :D
TAz00, you should really download it. This great map doesn't need screens. :imu:

Back