Downloading full version of HL2 before its released

ill tell you what to do. go mind your own ******** business. if your brother wants to download a game so be it. its not like you dont ***** download mp3's all day and other shit but now that he says hes gonna download hl2 you wanna grow a conscience. who gives a **** i know i dont. i plan on downloading it too if it gets warezed before it hits my doorstep. valve has their money from me already so i really dont give a hot crap/.

Fritzie said:
Someone doesnt have an opportunity to buy the game, because he doesnt have enough money. I live in Eastern europe, where the salaries are many times smaller than yours, but the computer games cost the same money and sometimes much more than, for example, in USA.
If you have a salary of, lets say, 150$ and game costs 50$, do you mean its possible to buy the game? Yes, you can say "If you dont have enough money to buy it, dont play it", but its very bad opinion. I dont say that I'm downloading leaked games, but my friends do. They are not doing it for fun, but simply because they dont have another chance to play that.

How could you possibly have a decent computer with that kind of salary?

acme420 said:
ill tell you what to do. go mind your own ******** business. if your brother wants to download a game so be it. its not like you dont ***** download mp3's all day and other shit but now that he says hes gonna download hl2 you wanna grow a conscience. who gives a **** i know i dont. i plan on downloading it too if it gets warezed before it hits my doorstep. valve has their money from me already so i really dont give a hot crap/.

Ill tell you What to do stfu and dont post in my threds troll.

acme420 said:

As much as your hated here, at least your consistent with your spamfest. :hmph:

Good question, but..

Reiska said:
How could you possibly have a decent computer with that kind of salary?

I need it for my studies. Im at university studying computers and automatization, so I really need a decent computer. I dont have high-end PC, but I can play present games(not on full details, of course), and Im playing them. 150$ was not exact number, it was just an example. The fact ive tried to reveal you was, that Im not able to buy a new game every week. I understand that software piracy is bad, but when I want to play some game, I have to get a stolen one and play it. Then, if the game is really good, and when I see, that I'll have a lot of fun with it, I buy it.

sHm0zY said:
Ill tell you What to do stfu and dont post in my threds troll.
well if stating my opinions is trolling them im a big ass hairy troll.

next time dont pose stupid ass questions such as what you should do about someone else doing something thats none of your ****in business in the first place. you aint no ****in cop what someone else does or doesnt download is their own business so butt the **** out of your brothers life. is he planning on forcing you to play it after he downloads it? if not then shut the **** up.

acme420 said:

next time dont pose stupid ass questions such as what you should do about someone else doing something thats none of your ****in business in the first place. you aint no ****in cop what someone else does or doesnt download is their own business so butt the **** out of your brothers life. is he planning on forcing you to play it after he downloads it? if not then shut the **** up.

LOL first off wtf is pose
And second off if you don't like my question then mind you're own ****** bussness and butt the **** out its my life, if i plan on POSEing a question on the fourm I will its not like im forceing you to read it after I POSE it.

simple, cancel downloads, delete the file when downloaded. Eat mouse.

sHm0zY said:
LOL first off wtf is pose
And second off if you don't like my question then mind you're own ****** bussness and butt the **** out its my life, if i plan on POSEing a question on the fourm I will its not like im forceing you to read it after I POSE it.

Mind his own business? Hmmm, when posting it on a forum, it turns out to be everyone's business. Quit using such profanity, its sad, you can curse things right but not type correctly....

DiSTuRbEd said:
Mind his own business? Hmmm, when posting it on a forum, it turns out to be everyone's business. Quit using such profanity, its sad, you can curse things right but not type correctly....

If you didn't notice i was copying his profanity.

sHm0zY said:
If you didn't notice i was copying his profanity.

2 wrongs don't make a right Shmozadoodle.. Didn't your mommy ever teach you that? <--- that was a joke, sorry if I offended you sHm0zY

Stop flaming the topic starter, this isn't that stupid.

I have actually heard the word "pose" in the context of providing or giving a question or topic.
I pose the question. . .
or im crazy.

In any case, what his brother is doing IS his business if the brother wants to tease and SPOIL THE PLOT. Then it is very much his business.

To prevent him from even talking about it, preventing brother from playing a warez version in advance will mean the brother can't even talk about it and spoil it even if he wants to.

People who haven't heard of "I pose the question" and thougth of it as legit english wouldn't exactly find themselves translating or writing in english for a job...

Six Three said:
2 wrongs don't make a right Shmozadoodle.. Didn't your mommy ever teach you that? <--- that was a joke, sorry if I offended you sHm0zY

Meh.. its all good

acme420 said:

lol.. Fenric likes you..

acme420 said:

Is this a "guess the word" game? What words should be in place instead of the *'s? Come on tell me, I need to know, the excitement is killing me!

PvtRyan said:
Is this a "guess the word" game? What words should be in place instead of the *'s? Come on tell me, I need to know, the excitement is killing me!
LOL! thats funny

lol, "pose", *watches people try and figure out what it means*

Don't teens always call bands "posers"? Right?

Anyways, even if he's your big brother he cannot kill you nor can he beat you to a pulp because if he does he KNOWS he'll get his ass kicked by his dad or mom. So you can just about do anything you want. In fact, TRY to get beat up, because then they'd take his comp away! :D :D :D

he doesnt know what pose means. no wonder. it seems kids are getting dumber and dumber these days. do they even teach english and grammar in schools anymore. such horrible spelling and grammar it makes my head hurt to read it more than anything.

your brother downloading warez and you messing with his computer are the same thing. 2 wrongs dont make a right. if you dont want to play a wared copy of the game then dont play it, simple as that. i know if you were my brother and you came ****in with my shit i would beat your ass to a bloody pulp. you do know what a bloody pulp is dont you or do i have to explain it to you?

if you are having any trouble understanding the english vocabulary used in my post may i refer you to www.dictionary.com

I'm amazed this thread is still going more than anything else.

It's strange. I'm from Sweden. I'm 16.

Why is my english better then 85% of the people I meet online? Indeed it does make your head hurt, acme420.

Making fun of grammar use online is usually stupid.
First of all, we generally know what other people are saying even if their grammar is off by different amounts.
We are going to talk in slang, or without all conventions because we know we can, and will be understood, and usually not be chastized for it.
It's doubly stupid to criticize grammar if you arn't capitalizing, using " ' " in contractions, etc. (no offense acme), seeing as those are parts of grammar too.

But as long as we understand each other, we shouldn't quibble over a word or how its used.

Oh, unless its information from valve. Then we should nit pick. lol

... I do use " ' "'s...

And another thing; People say they to it because it's faster. I type correctly just as fast as they type "sluggish".

Pfft, just open the side of his computer, "acidently" throw a glass of water into computer. Problem solved! :D

wel wen poepl tipe liek dis it rally maeks my fakin hed hart bcuz i hev to spind extra tiem trin to desifer whut exaclee teh fuk it si thay aer tring to say wen it wuld be esier if tey just wrote the shit out in correct ****ing english in the first place.

sHm0zY said:
I have a problem my brother says hes going to download half life 2 after it goes gold off a site like IRC spy or something, He has done it before. this is bothering me because he doesn't even like hl2 and he is just doing it to piss me off and spoil it for me. I know this might not be a big deal to you but yeah. do you know what valve is going to do to prevent people doing this.

If your brother tries to tell you ANY detail of the game, smash his teeth in.

Back