Dream

this happens to me every day

im asleep then my alarm goes off

then i turn it off and fall back asleep

then i end up dreaming that i am getting up, brushing my teeth, getting dressed, eating breakfast

then my alarm goes off again

and i dream like that again

i have even had this happen four times in a row:):)

Sprafa said:
Actually, no dream is useless.
They're just too abstract, so when you see ppl that u know in your dreams, most of the time your subconscient is using them to represent something.

Jurn, a disciple of Freud, used to follow his subconcient to lead him in real life. He just interpreted his dreams and followed their teachings. He even believed that our "premonitory dreams" about ppl close to us or very BIG tragedies were b/c our subconcients can communicate with each others (it was back in the days in wich they tried to hang Freud for saying Love wasn't a God's gift so he may have believed in telephaty and be afraid to say it). And "premonition" isn't seeing your mother dying or WW1, all dreams are abstract, so most of the times, we see a house crumbling for ppl close to u dying, and a Hell or a world full of hatred for Wars.
I'm currently trying to implement these things in my own dreams.

Ok I believe we all have to ability to communicate with each other just using our brains. So far I've only heard of one case where a guy actually proved that he could. He went around telling people that he can read their minds and see what they're seeing even if hes in a different room. So psychologist said ok if he can do this then we'll ask he to take a test and if he really can then he'll accept. They asked him and he accepted. What they did was put him in one room and another man a couple rooms away. There were no windows, the doors were closed, they had people watching to make sure there was no way he could communicate with anyone. The experiment was that the guy who could read peoples minds/see what other people are see had to draw a picture. The catch was it had to be the same exact picture that the guy a couple rooms away was staring at. So he took the test and pretty much got both of the pictures right. They concluded that he was able to see what other people were seeing but there was no way to prove that he could read minds. So far I think hes the only case like this that has been said to have this ability. Since the experiment cannot be reproduced you cannot conclude that people are able to see through other peoples eyes or read their minds. I'll try to see if I can't find the article and the pictures and post them.

Back