Dreamscape: Pin Point Blank (Talent needed for Revolutionary concept)

Don't bash the project too much, ya haven't seen how it plays, so ya can't exactly say it will be the same as GTA, this concept seems cool enough to me, but as always, the execution of the gameplay elements they wish to introduce will be the deciding factor on how well it's received. I'd even consider joining the project if I wasn't incredibly new to the Source engine, hell I haven't even used the editor yet, I'm still waiting for Steam's crappy/laggy/slow distribution system to upload the damned game in its entirety.

Hey BlindTelepath,

We are in need of a Team Pest. The role of the Team Pest is the following:
1. Ask team members for progress updates.
2. Pressure team members to work harder and faster.
3. Be an all around ass.

This is not an easy job as you would have to be online for most of day.

Please email me at [email protected] or add me to your msn: [email protected] if you want to join! Thanks.

Hey, our project manager has decided that he wants to be switched to the position of Lead Programmer, so we are in need of a new person to fill his position.

Our team is need of an individual who posesses managerial skills. You will act as the project manager for the mod. Some of the requirements include:
1. You must beable to be online for a good portion of the day.
2. You must be a good team player.
3. You must be smart and must be 18 or older.
4. You must manage the team.
5. You must manage the progress of the project.
6. You must not have a large ego. (unlike myself :p jk)
7. You must be a good listener.
8. You must have "some" knowledge of mapping and/or coding.
9. Must of wide knowledge on making multiple kinds of waffle syrups

thanks for your time... :D

Your best bet is to keep the team small, with as few non-modding jobs as possible. I'd suggest making the lead coder, mapper and possibly modeller as sort of a board of chairmen.

Smaller teams require remarkably less management.

-Angry Lawyer

Canuck said:
Hey BlindTelepath,

We are in need of a Team Pest. The role of the Team Pest is the following:
1. Ask team members for progress updates.
2. Pressure team members to work harder and faster.
3. Be an all around ass.

This is not an easy job as you would have to be online for most of day.

Please email me at [email protected] or add me to your msn: [email protected] if you want to join! Thanks.
Why the hell would I want to waste my time working on your crappy mod? God forbid it should have a chance to succeed, after all...

I just talked to God and he said he won't forbid us from succeeding.

Anyway, we're still looking for modelers:

We have recrutied one very skillful modeler/animator. However, we are still in need of a couple of modelers. We are looking for talented modelers only.

As a modeler, you will be provided with reference photos such as this:
http://www.ares.cz/hobby/academy/picture/1743.jpg
if you are modeling a weapon.

If you are modeling a character, a character turnaround sheet will be provided, such as this:
http://developer.valvesoftware.com/w/images/e/eb/Modelsheet.jpg

We are developing a realistic Half-Life 2 modification, Dreamscape.

We are a serious team and therefore we are looking for serious candidates only.

Let us know if you are interested by sending an e-mail to our 3D Lead at [email protected]
or by visiting our web-site at http://www.dreamscapemod.com and posting on the Join the team thread.

So I just got done talking to God on MSN. He's a pretty cool guy actually.

He said he liked the first Deus Ex game a lot, but his favorites are Diablo and Diablo 2. Apparently him and Jesus used to play on battle.net all the time, but he got caught map hacking so they banned his account. He also said that Black and White sucked because of all the technical errors. Things you'd only catch if you really follow the deity scene I guess. When I asked him about Dreamscape he said he had no problem with letting us finish it. He's actually looking forward to some realistic violence. But I'm not supposed to tell that to anyone because the apostles are afraid Hillary will start one of her crusades if she finds out God plays violent games.

Anyway. Check out Dreamscape. We're officially endorsed by God. :angel:

I'll be keeping my eye out for this modification ^^

Revolutionary Half-Life 2 Modification requires Additional Talent

Email: [email protected]
Title: Dreamscape: Pin Point Blank
Team: Lucid Thought Productions
Target Aim: 3rd Person Single-Player Half-Life 2 Total Conversion
Looking for: Modelers, Concept Artists, 2D Level Designers, Graphics Artista, Musicians, Sound Effects Guys, PR Representative. (all volunteer positions)

dreamscapelogo.jpg

Hey guys, my name is Canuck and I'm the Assistant Lead/Programmer for the Dreamscape modification. The following is a recruitment post.

We are looking for individuals who can help speed up our development. Before I explain my mod, let me try to answer a possible question that might pop up in your mind right now; "Why would I want to help your project?"
There are a few reasons:
1. Unlike many of the mods out there and there are many out there (it's in the hundreds), this modification has taken the time to prepare before beginning development. We are using an organized approach. How? We have decided to complete a several page long design document before officially starting development. That way, when we start development, all team members will know what needs to be done.
We are also using a project management system called dotProject, which greatly simplifies task tracking and other management processes. It is a simple and effective way to manage a modification.
We are serious about this. Many of us are putting our day jobs on the line just to work on this mod. We will complete it and that's all there is to it.

2. I'm assuming that most of you here are aspiring artists, modelers, etc. and I bet that most of you would love to draw, animate or 3d model for a living. Wouldn't that be great?

Well, most employers are looking for people who have worked in some sort of team environment. I can attest to this fact, because when I was interviewed by IBM, over 50% of their questions were related to some team aspect. What did I do? I used my previous modding experience to show that I can not only work well in a team, but that I can lead a team. I got the job.

3. This is a great learning experience. If you want to get into the game industry, modeling for mods is usually the route to go. Game employers want people who can apply their skills to practical situations and since a mod is very close to what a Game Development team goes through, this experience is valuable.

Background Story:
Dreamscape: Pin Point Blank is a single-player 3rd Person shooter based on Valve's Source technology (Half-Life 2). The game has been designed to take into consideration the player's preferred style of play; whether this be stealth, action or a combination of both. At the same time, the design has made sure that the game is fun, addictive and easy to play. Dreamscape has a compelling story set in San Diego, California, where the main character is Virgil “the Virgin” Coltreese; a former underground crime ring bodyguard previously an accountant. Virgil gets pulled back into his old life by his brother who has gotten into some serious trouble with a drug ring run by Apollo Kardova, a lowly syndicate kingpin. Apollo's son, Angelo, who isn’t exactly down to earth, is more worthy of the title of Kingpin, but must wait patiently for his turn. Virgil runs into an old colleague working for the Kardovas; Job Fisk. Job's an old hitman from the ring which he escaped years ago. Job is now working as a Kardova bodyguard. Through Job, Angelo Kardova gives Virgil a chance to rectify his brother’s deeds and keep them both alive. He puts Virgil to work, but soon the Kardova family starts crumbling. All hell breaks loose and the jobs don’t seem to matter as much as staying alive.

The main purpose of Dreamscape is to create an enjoyable game that players will want to keep coming back to.

Features:
* Realistic depiction of San Diego, California.
* Pin Point System - Accurate Damage model.
* Point Blank System - Close Combat fighting
* Engrossing Storyline.
* Ability to drive clones of real vehicles. - Corvette, Viper, and Mustang
* Extensive single-player campaign that spans 10 large levels.
* Control your sanity level or risk commiting suicide.
* Buy and sell drugs to make a profit. - Buy for cheap, Sell for high. Earn money to buy weapons/ammo.
* Use your profit to buy weapons, armor, or more drugs.
* 20+ weapons including melee weapons.

Timescale

July 2005 - September 2005
Research and Development

October 2005 - Completion
Official Development begins.

Recruitment
* We are looking for a Prop Modeler who can model static objects such as a Lamp, Rock, Tree, etc. You should be experienced with 3Dsmax, XSI, or Maya. We are looking for quality modelers only.
* Weapons Modeler who can model some of the 20+ proposed weapons. The weapons section in our design document is complete. Therefore, your modeling process will be made easier. Again we are looking for good modelers only. An individual who can model props as well as weapons will be preferred.
* Character Modeler. Must be very experienced in modeling and must be willing to learn the HL2 modeling mechanics.
Modelers who can animate and/or texture will be preferred.

* 2D Level Designer. You will draw blueprints for one of the 10 proposed levels. Applicants with some knowledge of architecture are preferred.
* Graphics Artist. You will create in-game art as well as promotional art.
* Texture Artist. You will be creating textures for many of the levels in the game.

Finally, individuals who have experience with the Source engine will be preferred over others.

--==F A Q==--
What is the game?
Dreamscape is a highly story driven single player 3rd person shooter. The game combines a hyper-realistic damage model with some very surreal and interesting gameplay elements. There are no plans for a multi-player version of Dreamscape at this time.

Why create this game?
We feel that the demand for 3D Third Person Shooters on the PC is still really high. Over the past few years, the amount of games that have been released under this genre has been fairly low when compared to the FPS market.

This game will offer many features to the Third Person Shooter genre such as the Pin Point Damage system and the Point Blank System.

We want to create a modification that will be received well by Half-Life 2 community. This is our main goal and the reason we started this mod. And we feel that we can do it, but we need more help. This is where you come in. :)

What is the main focus?
Our main focus is to develop a game which combines the real and the surreal into an exciting and engrossing single-player experience. We want to use the elements of surprise, realism, strategy, surreal and interaction to our advantage.

Surprise – our storyline will contain so many plot twists that you won’t know who to believe!
Realism/Strategy – The Pin Point damage system will make the player think tactically. Why? Because one shot from the NPC could be fatal. Thus, the user will tend to value his life rather than risk it in a fire fight.
Interaction – With the advent of the Point Blank System, users will now have an incredible amount of choice with respect to how they eliminate an NPC. The Buy and sell system also fits into this category.
Surrea - Sanity Levels must be controlled or the player will risk being affected by hallucinations, blurred vision, and other side affects.

What’s different?

The Point Blank System is a unique melee system. Here’s an example of one of its features: Once you have a person in a chokehold, you can opt to twist his neck in either the right or left direction. This will done through a simple swipe of the mouse in either the left or right direction. The states, unconsciousness or death, will be determined by the velocity of the swipe.
This game will have no health bar. Player animations will accurately reflect the degree of hurt on the player.

Ok, so what have you done so far?
As said, we are working on the design document. We are using a wiki to add/edit information in the document. As for a rough estimate to the number of pages currently in the document, I would say that we have about 50 pages completed so far.
Currently, we are implementing prototypes for some of the unique features in our mod such as the Point Blank System and Sanity Level. A very early version of the Sanity Level and Radar can be seen here:

We are also busy in the modeling department. The following was modeled and partially textured by our 3D Lead, Mark. This was done today and is still Work in Progress:

character1.jpg

character2.jpg

character3.jpg

Our concept artists are also working very hard. Here's an example of SilverGinja's work. Sprout is one of the main characters in our mod:

concept1.jpg

If you would like to help, please reply or email me at [email protected]

Your sig tells me that you are working on the Mist HL2 mod. Are you sure that you will have enough time to contribute?

oh i forgot to change my sig they dont need anymore concepts from me so im done with thats mod. thats why im looking for a new job lol

I'm amazed at how much you guys have done so far, I mean, for a mod of this caliber, by this point it's usually just a bunch of badly made renders by a single teenager, still begging for support.

I was just wondering, it looks to me like the sanity level is just a modified health bar. Is that so? Or does it function as a true sanity meter, as in, get shot in the balls, sanity declines a bit. Duck into a small corner with enemies in pursuit, and you'll slowly lose sanity, yet kill all enemies before ducking into corner, slowly regain sanity.

Which brings me to my next point/idea, I think it'd be cool if the sanity meter actually worked on your actions, rather than just being shot in certain areas and such.

Like say, you come out of a stairwell and are now on a rooftop. There's a chiminey that offers enough cover for 8 men on the rooftop. You see 2 men. One with a Model 18 Glock, and one with a LAW. If you take out the guy with the pistol and then duck behind the chiminey, your sanity will quickly decline, since there is a man with an anti tank weapon after you, and you have no idea what he's doing right now. For all you know, he could be right about to round the corner and blow you off the rooftop.

If you take out the guy with the LAW and then duck behind the chimeney, your sanity either slowly or moderatly quickly decline, depending on what weapon you have out at the moment. Say you have a SPAS 12 out, you know you could easily overpower the man, so your sanity will decline very slowly. If you have a 1911 ACP out, your sanity will decline fairly slowly, since right now, both of you are equally matched. But say you have a pipewrench out, your sanity will decline at a very rapid rate, because you know you stand little to no chance against this guy, and to top it off, you're hiding behind a chiminey like a coward, and have no idea whether he's calling for backup, or about to round the corner and pop you clean in the face.

If you take them both out and then duck behind the corner, your sanity wont decline at all, since at the moment, you're behind the chiminey and can't see whether somebody else is on the way. Right now, you're consumed in your ego, just thinking about how you nailed those two guys. Hell, your sanity could be quickly regaining.

Dunno, this is just an idea from a (hopeful) fan, but if you ask me, it's a cool idea that i'd love to see implemented.

Good luck, you guys seem really professional :thumbs:

sinkoman said:
I'm amazed at how much you guys have done so far, I mean, for a mod of this caliber, by this point it's usually just a bunch of badly made renders by a single teenager, still begging for support.

Thanks, we try ;). We have some very intelligent, talented, and dedicated people on the team.

I was just wondering, it looks to me like the sanity level is just a modified health bar. Is that so? Or does it function as a true sanity meter, as in, get shot in the balls, sanity declines a bit. Duck into a small corner with enemies in pursuit, and you'll slowly lose sanity, yet kill all enemies before ducking into corner, slowly regain sanity.

Which brings me to my next point/idea, I think it'd be cool if the sanity meter actually worked on your actions, rather than just being shot in certain areas and such.

Like say, you come out of a stairwell and are now on a rooftop. There's a chiminey that offers enough cover for 8 men on the rooftop. You see 2 men. One with a Model 18 Glock, and one with a LAW. If you take out the guy with the pistol and then duck behind the chiminey, your sanity will quickly decline, since there is a man with an anti tank weapon after you, and you have no idea what he's doing right now. For all you know, he could be right about to round the corner and blow you off the rooftop.

If you take out the guy with the LAW and then duck behind the chimeney, your sanity either slowly or moderatly quickly decline, depending on what weapon you have out at the moment. Say you have a SPAS 12 out, you know you could easily overpower the man, so your sanity will decline very slowly. If you have a 1911 ACP out, your sanity will decline fairly slowly, since right now, both of you are equally matched. But say you have a pipewrench out, your sanity will decline at a very rapid rate, because you know you stand little to no chance against this guy, and to top it off, you're hiding behind a chiminey like a coward, and have no idea whether he's calling for backup, or about to round the corner and pop you clean in the face.

If you take them both out and then duck behind the corner, your sanity wont decline at all, since at the moment, you're behind the chiminey and can't see whether somebody else is on the way. Right now, you're consumed in your ego, just thinking about how you nailed those two guys. Hell, your sanity could be quickly regaining.

Dunno, this is just an idea from a (hopeful) fan, but if you ask me, it's a cool idea that i'd love to see implemented.

Good luck, you guys seem really professional :thumbs:

I'll try to answer your questions.

The sanity meter is used in addition to the player's "health" (We don't handle health the way most shooters do, so I hesitate to call it that). Sanity is effected by your actions, and the actions of the NPCs in the world. We plan to have it effected by more than just gun fire, but we're not sure to what extent we can go with that just yet. It will require some R&D from the programmers, and plenty of play testing. When your sanity goes down, you may experience halucinations, blurred vision, and other strange effects with increasing severity as your sanity drops. If your sanity gets to 0 you will kill yourself. So taking care of your sanity is as important taking care of your physical health. You will be able to increase your sanity by doing things like taking drugs, or making stealthy kills.

It's good to see that you guys have gotten some real work accomplished. I didn't think this mod would get anywhere - prove me wrong!

I'd say that they have too many non-modders on the team. Two of the senior designers don't have any other position on the team, they have a "Team Manager" which the lead designer should be doing anyways, they have a "PR Representative", another job the lead should be doing, and they have multiple web-designers. They could probably be trimmed, or taught more useful skills.

But that's just me being harsh.

-Angry Lawyer

sinkoman said:
http://www.dreamscapemod.com/cmps_index?page=credits

WOW! They've got a pretty fair team going already!
I have to agree with lawyer on this one. As far as mod teams go, size is not a representation of quality, not by a long shot. I'm currently making plans for a future team (a mod I'll pursue when my current commitments allow it, which won't be for some time) to make a total conversion mod... and the team will be at most five or six people.

Yes, we do have a large team (some of the people on the credits list are not on the team anymore, and we've added a couple new operative people). I can honestly say we're still very well organized and we're moving forward quickly. We've already got a working animated 3rd person player and our HUD is well under way. You can see our first fully textured weapon model on the front page of the site now (none of that textureless rendering crap ;)), with more of them to come soon. And we haven't even officially started development yet.

You can judge our success based on our content releases. That is after all what matters most. Team size is irrelivant as long as things get done.

I'll just say that, with larger teams, there's a whole lot of discussion between team-mates that have to be done. Which means a lot less work gets done, because every action has to be passed through a dozen middle managers. And, undoubtably, with larger teams, eventually people will become divided over something. Then your members who actually produce content will be split between two parties, and there becomes a big chance that it'll all fall down like a house of cards.

I'd consider either trimming less useful members from your team and living without them, or teaching the middle-managers how to map, model, or code.

And, just to outdo Ennui, on Conquest: City 17, I'm working -alone- to produce a squad-based RTS game.

-Angry Lawyer

Well, i'm just saying, from the looks of this mod, they're doing it in a very proffessional and high class way. Their mod reports are akin to those put out by fullscale game design houses.

So if you ask me, a large house would be a good thing for them. I don't know how to explain this, so bear with me.

Like, from the looks of it, they're acting as a company, so as with a company, they will have more people, and this is sofar true for them.

:p

I'll just say that, with larger teams, there's a whole lot of discussion between team-mates that have to be done. Which means a lot less work gets done, because every action has to be passed through a dozen middle managers. And, undoubtably, with larger teams, eventually people will become divided over something. Then your members who actually produce content will be split between two parties, and there becomes a big chance that it'll all fall down like a house of cards.

I have to disagree. There is no rule that says there needs to be an excessive amount of discussion between teammates, or that every piece of work needs to be passed between a dozen people. That is something which occurs when you have poor leadership. Good leaders trust the rest of their teammates to do their job well, and therefore do not need to engage in long drawn out discussions over their work, or review every little thing before it can be put in the game. The purpose of management is to make sure the right tasks are being done at the right time, and to facilitate putting the right people together to get those tasks done in a timely manner. The job of a manager is NOT to nitpick every little detail about work they are not doing. The person creating the asset should be the one doing the nitpicking.

We only recruit people who we think can do the job well, without needing to be lead around by the hand. If somebody does get onto our team and proves incapable of doing that, we are not afraid to remove them.

Every piece of media that you've seen so far was created without excessive discussion, without being passed between a dozen people, and primarily by a single individual.

*shrugs* Then more power to you. I'd still advise the managerial positions to learn an applied skill, though. It's just useful to have, and people are a lot more willing to hop aboard when the team leaders are willing to get stuck in.

-Angry Lawyer

Angry Lawyer said:
And, just to outdo Ennui, on Conquest: City 17, I'm working -alone- to produce a squad-based RTS game.
Well, that's not a total conversion, so naturally we need more people :p Our team will be my friend and myself running the show, doing PR and website stuff, as well as whatever else we can contribute with (for me it'll be programming and level design, not sure what else he'll do), then we'll have a coder and a decent modeler/skinner or two and that's it.

It really depends what you call "Total Conversion". In my opinion, changing the gameplay from FPS to Squad-Based RTS akin to a real-time X-Com game is pretty total :p

-Angry Lawyer

you could add mind altering drugs. When on these drugs, you would suffer less penalties from wounds immediatly, but suffer more problems later.

hahaha. i disagree. if you got shot while on drugs it would be alot worse imo. and also when you got to the hospital if you were unconcious they could give you drugs that would have an effect because of the mind altering drugs and kill you.

Email: [email protected]
Title: Dreamscape: Pin Point Blank
Team: Lucid Thought Productions
Target Aim: Half-Life 2 Total Conversion
Looking for: Graphic Artists, Prop Modelers, Character Modelers, Environment Concept Artists, Mappers. (all are volunteer positions)

dreamscapelogo.jpg

Hello everyone. My name is Canuck. I am the assistant lead at Lucid Thought Productions. We are a non-profit organization that aims to create unique and satisfying single-player games. We are working on our first title, Dreamscape: Pin Point Blank, a third-person stealth game based on the Half-Life 2 engine.

Background Story:
Dreamscape: Pin Point Blank is a single-player 3rd Person shooter based on Valve's Source technology (Half-Life 2). The game has been designed to take into consideration the player's preferred style of play; whether this be stealth, action or a combination of both. At the same time, the design has made sure that the game is fun, addictive and easy to play. Dreamscape has a compelling story set in San Diego, California, where the main character is Virgil “the Virgin” Coltreese; a former underground crime ring bodyguard previously an accountant. Virgil gets pulled back into his old life by his brother who has gotten into some serious trouble with a drug ring run by Apollo Kardova, a lowly syndicate kingpin. Apollo's son, Angelo, who isn’t exactly down to earth, is more worthy of the title of Kingpin, but must wait patiently for his turn. Virgil runs into an old colleague working for the Kardovas; Job Fisk. Job's an old hitman from the ring which he escaped years ago. Job is now working as a Kardova bodyguard. Through Job, Angelo Kardova gives Virgil a chance to rectify his brother’s deeds and keep them both alive. He puts Virgil to work, but soon the Kardova family starts crumbling. All hell breaks loose and the jobs don’t seem to matter as much as staying alive.

Features:
* Pin Point System - Accurate Damage model.
* Point Blank System - Close Combat fighting
* Engrossing Storyline. - Plot twist after plot twist.
* Extensive single-player campaign that spans 10 large levels.
* Control your sanity level or risk commiting suicide.
* Buy and sell drugs to make a profit. - Buy for cheap, Sell for high. Earn money to buy weapons/ammo.
* Use your profit to buy weapons, armor, or more drugs.
* 20+ weapons including melee weapons.

Timescale
July 2005 - September 2005
Research and Development

October 2005 - Completion
Official Development begins.

-----------------========R E C R U I T M E N T========-----------------
Graphic Artists
* Must have experience in Photoshop and good knowledge of composition
* You will be helping the programmers with respect to the Main Menu and HUD.

Prop Modelers
* You should be able to model real world objects.
* Examples include Moniters, Rocks, Lamps, Statues.
* We prefer 3D Studio Max/XSI modelers who can also texture.

Mappers
* Must have extensive knowledge of the Hammer Editor.
* We prefer candidates who can model there own props.
* Mappers MUST be able to draw or follow existing blueprints.

Character Modelers
* You must be an excellent modeler.
* You must be prepared to show us at least one example of a character model.

Environment Concept Artists
* Draw environment concepts based on the design document text.

We do NOT want slackers. If you're lazy, you will be removed from the team. Simple as that.

Individuals who have experience with the Source engine will be preferred over others.

-----------------========M E D I A========-----------------

Weapons
A solid range of weapons from an SMG to an axe:
image1.jpg

image5.jpg

Work In-Progress HUD
image2.jpg

1. Bottom Left - Sanity Level
2. Top Left - Pin Point System.
3. Top Right (Red Border) - Red means you are in Point Blank range.

Work In-Progress Characters
One of the thugs:
image4.jpg

16 year old Angelo Kardova:
image7.jpg

If you would like to help, please reply or email me at [email protected]

I'd just to point out that I am no longer part of the team. I was kicked. Can't a guy take a holiday that I told them about. They then said I was not logging into the system they have. I was and the reason I hadn't done anything was due to the fact that their system which is supposed to give me all tasks that need to be done said I had nothing to do. This was all after they brought me in for Webdesign only to find out that they got someone else on the same day.

I'm not trying to create a bad image on the mod but as some others have said communication is an issue and is something that needs to be looked at.

I'm sorry if you feel you were wronged Pilo, but the communication problems you claim to have had are not entirely our fault.

I joined around August 8th, and have seen or heard nothing from you since that time. As far as I know we waited longer than you said you would be gone.

You were removed from the team on Friday, Sept 2nd. You posted here on HL2.net on the 31st of August.

http://www.halflife2.net/forums/showthread.php?t=90613

That says to me that you at least had time to go to a forum, read it, and ask for a position as a web designer with another team. You could have used just a couple minutes of that time to check the Dreamscape private forum, where you would have seen the warning that you had been inactive for too long (a warning that was there for several days). You could have then posted a reply to the weekly status report and avoided being kicked.

If in fact you did have time to log into dotProject only to find that you had no tasks, then that clearly means you had returned from vacation before you were removed. We did not start actively using dotProject to assign tasks until after I joined the team. During that time you made no attempt to contact myself or Canuck via the contact information that is clearly available in more than one location.

Again, I apologize if you feel as though you were treated unfairly. Best of luck with your future endeavors. :cheers:

This mod almost looks like you've gone from managing too little to managing too much. Still, I can't judge from the outside.

that must be one of the ugliest gun's i have ever seen used on the source engine i think you guys need a better modeler like monk said or at least a better texture artist:)

Well, since the mod is in 3rd person, we figured it was alright.

Canuck said:
Well, since the mod is in 3rd person, we figured it was alright.
It definately is alright for third person. I'd take it that nobody here has actually looked at the wireframes for Valve's 3rd person models. They're pretty low-poly.

-Angry Lawyer

Back