dual guns!!

you cant tell what it is from the video, but i dont think it is health, because it NEVER goes down, and both sides light up when they shoot, but not when they get hit, so i still think its some kind of ammo...and just because gabe said no, he could be hiding the facts, he seems more secretive than other people on the team..maybe someone could askwhat the bar-> ( on the left side of the crosshair is for, since the one on the right is for right hand ammo

I FOUND PROOF!!! Ok, watch the Ant Lion sequence. His health goes from 100 to 99 when the sentry shoots at him as he is entering the little alcove. You see the crosshair light up. And he doesnt' switch weapons. Tadaa!

That concludes, it is for health.

Well.. the second meter could be used as a flashlight meter.. ala Halo but im not sure.. maybe something for energy weapons..

Originally posted by Gojin
I FOUND PROOF!!! Ok, watch the Ant Lion sequence. His health goes from 100 to 99 when the sentry shoots at him as he is entering the little alcove. You see the crosshair light up. And he doesnt' switch weapons. Tadaa!

Yeah, but if you go to the part with the big ant lion. He gets hit by the big ant lion and the crosshair lights up. His health goes from 99 to 95 but the left "(" doesn't go down

DAMMIT!! Why must the answer evade us..... this sucks :(. Ok, so cross is affected by health, but nothing changes, it's affected by primary ammo usage in that one clip, which makes the right side go down, and it's effected by _________, which makes the left side go down.

Originally posted by Gojin

no, it doesnt...every single thing on screen lights up...and it doesnt light up any of the other times the person is hurt, and there are many times...so it has to be another ammo display, either for secondary fire or a second gun

actually nothing lights up because they are shot by the sentry...they do change weapons....what i was thinking about was when he is rammed by the big ant lion

I thought one was health the other was ammo *shrugs* seemed logical since he has godmode on the whole time

Blazin guns akimbo style does not fit this game, so im glad they dont have it!

Lol, kudos to whoever mentioned the duel rockets from Goldeneye, that was a lil mysterious. Bond must have some nimble fingers.

Originally posted by Fiddle
Lol, kudos to whoever mentioned the duel rockets from Goldeneye, that was a lil mysterious. Bond must have some nimble fingers.

Damn straight, I always wondered how he could reload any weapon in half a second. Must be talent, true talent!

Man, that game spent many hours in my 64, right next to SSB

I hope yer a woman... Or that winky is disturbing.

15/F/Up yur a** ; god you horny kids...

Originally posted by jhero
15/F/Up yur a** ; god you horny kids...

Someone obviously can't grasp the concept of a 'joke', as poor as it was..

ok now i'm throughly confused about your gender jhero......

lol, dont worry about it, it doesnt really matter does it? Abom - i was joking 2, lol

Originally posted by jhero
lol, dont worry about it, it doesnt really matter does it? Abom - i was joking 2, lol

Uh.. so was I! Yeah.

Ummmm.....

What happened to the cheese and thanks for all the fish.

To the guy before (too lazy to quote) he doesn't switch weapons when he gets shot by the sentry. He has the pheremone ball in his hand, gets hit, then it lights up, and still has the pheremone ball.

Jhero, if we don't know yer gender some horrible mis haps could happen.

IE- If yer a woman, and I were to ask you, doesn't it piss you off when you get a NORB (No reason boner) you might feel awkward

IE- If yer a man and I ask if it hurts as much as it looks to get punched in the tit. You wouldn't know.

Originally posted by Mr. Redundant
I thought one was health the other was ammo *shrugs* seemed logical since he has godmode on the whole time

damnit people god mode wasnt on and the left bar isnt health...the player lost health(watch the numbers) but the left bar never changed(watch that too)

Originally posted by torso boy
damnit people god mode wasnt on and the left bar isnt health...the player lost health(watch the numbers) but the left bar never changed(watch that too)

im thinking secondary ammo, or they just put it there to make the crosshair symmetric, and they dont have a use for it yet, heh.

Mayb it is health and it just wasnt implimented yet?

snowball...if they had enough time to do one, they had enough time to do both, those are little details they would only add if they had time

has anyone here fired a gun with their left (ok, non-dominant) hand? It's hard as f*** (maybe just me I aint exactly captain cowboy shootemup or anything). Now two at once? HA! It's just not practical! Sure, it's a game, but it's a game based on the real world. It's like movies wher the action hero shoots sideways , all 'gangsta style (or whatever). It's just dumb. I mean, if it's just fluff, who really cares?! Like blade, the movie. It's stupid, doesn't mean it's not really cool. But having things like that are distracting in a game like this. I got used to it in CS, but it's still stupid...

OK. Actually, everyone already figured out it's not duelies. I had to say it anyway... so there :p

-Phisiona, my feminine side (no I'm not a girl)

I fired a gun with my right hand b4. I held em in both hands, reloaded em and both hands and everything and they felt just as comfy in both hands.

SnowBall, the problem is not firing, but aiming. You will never be able to aim with two weapons as well as you do with one.

I didnt mean i was holding one in each hand at the same time. I switched em off. If your holding 2 guns at once its pretty much spray and pray.

Back