Duke Nukem release date announced ...sort of

I'm more willing to believe jews did 9/11 then DNF making its release date

I never want this game to be released. Ever. It's been such a running joke for so long that the idea that it will actually see the light of day is just...it's unfathomable. And I just don't want to see it. I hope they run into some kind of complication and have to start over from scratch, and that they keep having to start over from scratch every time they get close to finishing it, ad infinitum.

I'm more willing to believe jews did 9/11 then DNF making its release date
But...but the Jews...9/11...

So that'll be about eleven and a half years since its original announcement... Bloody hell.
I'm very impressed about the release date being announced. I tought I would be dead/dying when it happened.
There's still time...
I never want this game to be released. Ever. It's been such a running joke for so long that the idea that it will actually see the light of day is just...it's unfathomable. And I just don't want to see it. I hope they run into some kind of complication and have to start over from scratch, and that they keep having to start over from scratch every time they get close to finishing it, ad infinitum.
Someone just accidentally deletes everything. INSTANT HILARITY!

The first trailer was released at the 2001 E3 convention here in Los Angeles. The trailer was awesome for its day and looked very close to being complete. Unfortunately 3d Realms had some massive issue with the game engine and it kept being postponed.

Pretty much the whole gaming world thought the game would be gone forever until mid December, 2007... a trailer was released.

I think it will happen. When?

... when it's done.

:LOL: How long ago has it been since Duke Nukem Forever was announced anyways?

Well to give you an idea, the first images and bits of info about this game were before the first Unreal was even released....:|

Well to give you an idea, the first images and bits of info about this game were before the first Unreal was even released....:|

DNF was first officially announced in 1997 and to use the Quake 2 engine (which can be seen in the E3 1998 trailer).

Back