DVD Covers?

nvrmor

Reaction score
i know this has been asked before, i searched and cant find it anywhere. can someone please link me to the site with all of the hl2 dvd covers?

also a quick question, is the steam backup tied to an account? a friend asked me to burn him a backup since he doesnt have a dvd writer. will it work?

thanks.

If you have the game, yes, you can make a backup, if you dont nad he does, you'll have to get his account, log on, and download the game thru his account then backup...
the site with the covers, cant remember

cyberpitz said:
If you have the game, yes, you can make a backup, if you dont nad he does, you'll have to get his account, log on, and download the game thru his account then backup...
the site with the covers, cant remember

yes we both have the game. i want to burn my backup for him.

found the dvd covers here

nvrmor said:
found the dvd covers here

I was looking at those screenshots and I happened to notice it said support for, DirectX 9.1

9.1 ?

I wonder when that version is coming out.

Last time I checked, Microsoft still only has the, 9.0c version
available.

Hitman_47 said:
I was looking at those screenshots and I happened to notice it said support for, DirectX 9.1

9.1 ?

I wonder when that version is coming out.

Last time I checked, Microsoft still only has the, 9.0c version
available.

probably just a typo. these are fan made after all.

drewd: So then you can back things up and you can stop relying on Sharpee's for the rest of your life to label things.....

drewd said:
why would you want the dvd covers ?
if you bought it over steam or just want a backup of all your updated steam files on a cd?

lol der is alot of covers to choose from i want my naked gordon 1 :mad:

nvrmor said:
these are fan made after all.

Ah, so that's what happened.

Thank you for clearing that up for me. :)

( I had originally thought that Valve had printed those up ).

Back