DVD: Team America

sabre0001

Reaction score
Out here in Ireland on the 23rd of May i believe - the day i finish college! :bounce:

Features the whole puppet "intimacy" scene that was too much for cinema

**** yeah! :bounce:

defintly worth getting, funniest movie of 2004.

Hopefully they have a lot of behind the scenes stuff with Matt & Trey Parker, there always hilarious.

sabre0001 said:
Out here in Ireland on the 23rd of May i believe - the day i finish college! :bounce:

Features the whole puppet "intimacy" scene that was too much for cinema

**** yeah! :bounce:

That puppet sex scene, was definitely TOO much for cinema.
Good god...They like did every single style / position you can think of.
It was disturbing as hell.

I must be one of the only people who was disappointed with the movie. It was funny for about an hour, then I thought it ran out of steam. Not as good as anything South Park. And I thought the music was way over-rated.

IonizeMyAtoms said:
I must be one of the only people who was disappointed with the movie. It was funny for about an hour, then I thought it ran out of steam. Not as good as anything South Park. And I thought the music was way over-rated.
I thought the first hour was the better of the two by far, but I thought the whole thing was pretty damn funny. And the puppet sex was hilarious!

It was an awesome movie with slight undertones of reality. Great stuff. Team America **** YEAH.

I haven't seen it yet. I never thought it looked all that funny. All this talk of puppet sex is creepy.

Its hilarious, you gotta see it. The dick, asshole, pussy analogy is great.

qckbeam you talk of creepy but your avatar scares me everytime...Please 1) change avatar or 2) stop posting. :D

Definately a movie worth getting and some of the music is kick-ass,especially the intro - "America **** yeah! Savin the world every mother******* day yeah!

Back