Dynamic Difficulty System

DigiQ8

Tank
Reaction score
http://www.ritualistic.com/games.php/sineps/info_dyndiff.php

Thats pretty good

The Dynamic Difficulty system basically works in cycles. The game watches how you are doing in combat, keeps statistics on everything you do, and attempts to change the game to reflect your play style. There are multiple advisors watching specific play parameters, and making recommendations on how to change the game. Each advisor can recommend a variety of changes to make the game easier or harder if need be. The decision maker picks a few of these and then monitors to see if the changes have an effect.

Sounds good, hopefully all the enemies will stand still and not shoot at me so I stand a chance :D

Theoretically, if you play like a complete pussy, the enemies will all be like ickle fwuffy bunny wabbits .

i hope there's a way to keep it off, I don't like the idea of the game going easy on me if i happen to be sucking at it. I want to be the one who gets better, not the game who gets easier.

Flyingdebris said:
i hope there's a way to keep it off, I don't like the idea of the game going easy on me if i happen to be sucking at it. I want to be the one who gets better, not the game who gets easier.
Agreed

Back