E3 2004 High Quality hl2 video(is there one)

Reaction score
i just downloaded the new video from the thread that had the pc zone magazine video of hl2,and i was wondering is there a e3 2004 high quality vid out there. im talking about the 700 mb one thats like 25 min. long. if anybody knows were to find a link tell me please. the one i just watched was unbelievable. why are they showing bits and pieces of the large vid in high quality, i want the whole thing.

for example this nice shot is from part of the e3 2004 vid im looking for the whole video in this crisp high quality feel free to drool gguys. :thumbs:

Attachments

• NiceDoors.JPG
    NiceDoors.JPG
    40 KB · Views: 361
  • Wow.JPG
    Wow.JPG
    74.8 KB · Views: 292
  • Wowgirl.JPG
    Wowgirl.JPG
    61.2 KB · Views: 312
I don't care about media, as long as they realease the game soon... you hear me Valve.

NO he means this one, and by the way, BINK compression is certainly not better than high res Divx.

Divx is equivelant to DVD quality, DOWNLOAD IT!!!

There is one. We were all hysteric here at the forums because noone could host it , so we used bittorrent. This was a few weeks(maby months) ago. It was much better than the gamespy or gamespot movies. Not bink qualety though.

There seems to be the E3 2004 Trailer out as a bink on Filerush.

What is that, 2GB??? If it is not at least 2GB than it does not feature all of the content shown in the gamespy video, because BINK files take up WAY more space!

It's just the 3-minute trailer, I guess. It's 60MB and the filename is similar to the CSS bink.

Back