E32K4 Video

Somone on this board was hosting all the New Videos on his Server.
I forgot who it was tho.
I got mine from him. At about 290kbps and No waiting.

From other forums I've seen that the gamespot files look much better than the gamespy files. Maybe there's another movie out there between the two or better than gamespots. So I'll just leech off this thread and ask:

Does anyone know where I can find videos of better quality than fileplanet's?

Me = bad with ftp and IE related stuff. So...what's passive mode?

(I do appreciate the effort though, :D )

[edit]Err, nevermind, retarded internet options, aha! :). Thanks for the site.
[edit2]Well, those are the gamespy ones, so they're nice for people who haven't seen the videos at all yet, and they are nice, still looking for the higher quality Gamespot ones (if someone wants a comparison I can dig up the thread in the Natural-Selection.org forums).

|Link| said:
I tryed the link but it said something about FTP and how I dont have acess to the folder.

Can someone help?

Thanx

Sure, I just had this problem...
Go to Tools->Internet Options (up above).
Go to the 'Advanced' tab.
In the 'Browsing' section, near the bottom, check the box labelled "Use Passive FTP (for Firewall and DSL modem compatability)"

They're the gamespy videos, which show off HL2 nicely, but not as nicely as the gamespot ones I'm looking for (mine is 708MBs, as is the one in there, so I'm just assuming they're the same, feel free to tell me otherwise).

UltimaGecko said:
Sure, I just had this problem...
Go to Tools->Internet Options (up above).
Go to the 'Advanced' tab.
In the 'Browsing' section, near the bottom, check the box labelled "Use Passive FTP (for Firewall and DSL modem compatability)"

They're the gamespy videos, which show off HL2 nicely, but not as nicely as the gamespot ones I'm looking for (mine is 708MBs, as is the one in there, so I'm just assuming they're the same, feel free to tell me otherwise).

Thanx it worked :D :D :D

This is what I'm talking about with the higher quality videos...anyone seen them/know where I can find them?

please dont make threads just for your own personal fast D/L links, it's lazy and not allowed. :p

but im glad you found your video, hope your happy lol :angel: :naughty:

bAbYhEaDcRaB said:
please dont make threads just for your own personal fast D/L links, it's lazy and not allowed. :p

but im glad you found your video, hope your happy lol :angel: :naughty:

I'd love to see the Gamespot version of the videos too.
And look, we have our own pseudo-moderator here to help us. :D

Back