EA and ACTIVSION should go to hell

G

who agrees, they ruin good developers and games

oo I forgot gamespy and its many braches

(not site admins there just pawns for the evil ceos)

Can we send Fragmaster too? For either being a giant asshole, OR for withholding info? Either or.

I agree with you, except that EA IS the devil. They all should go to hell and get tourtured by playing their crappy games they release six months early with horrible net codes.

Do I smell a virtual revolution going on?If so I'm in :)

I totally agree, DICE too. They are too stupid to realize releasing an SDK would only help BF.

Why could 9-11 be the EA headquaters instead of WTC? I mean, it would be sad to hear so many people died, but it would have at least one perk.

DICE licks teh sack. BF could have been so much more badass if they werent so gay. Oh well, im sure they learned there lesson after that one : )

Originally posted by Mitoboy
Why could 9-11 be the EA headquaters instead of WTC? I mean, it would be sad to hear so many people died, but it would have at least one perk.

Probably because they sent the planes.

Really metallica? You think so? I doubt it. There wont be any SDK for BFV either, and we all know that. BTW you have your own forums and site! Get outta here!

j/p man

Originally posted by Mitoboy

dude how would that be sad??? its just the fools at ea who bathe in there money and refuse to release software developeing kits

besides death and suffering is funny!

hey if we didn't have EA then we wouldn't have crappy games to re sell at gamestop to help save up for new hardware and hl2

Originally posted by Innervision961
hey if we didn't have EA then we wouldn't have crappy games to re sell at gamestop to help save up for new hardware and hl2

Point conceded. Basically, when a gaming company serves CORPORATE before GAMERS, it's kind of a downer. It's almost like another salvo of the RIAA crisis. Imagine exclusive material being downloaded freely somewhere else, then Activision coming after us with their legal hounds.
Bah@!

ID is as bad imo...i mean damn freaking liars they are

or shiny!

oh wait, IM the only Earth Worm Jim fan left in the entire world...

uhh... down with ID?

I'm still planning on buying enter the matrix when the price get's down to like 10 dollars (I go to costco sometimes)

Originally posted by Sgt.Igneri
I totally agree, DICE too. They are too stupid to realize releasing an SDK would only help BF.

Thats EXACTLY why I hate EA!, plus they have the shittest customer support.

Just for teh record which company did buy valve.

For anybody who still remembers the horror when EA games (challenge everything, including your own computer, with their games) bought westwood studios (CnC) i hope the company that bout valve JUST LETS IT MAKE GAMES and not interfere with them.

Well doesnt Vivendi-Universal own Valve? And VU is pretty much a sinking ship

or the compnay that bought the makers of Half life 2 (Sierra). EA games makes crappy games. I mean who likes SIm City 2000-3000-4000 or the SIms on this post.

I liked Sim City 3000 for some odd reason. Frankly, it was quite addicting.
The rest of the Sims, Simcity 2000, 4000, SimCopter and whatnot, I couldn't care less about.

Originally posted by MrWhite
or shiny!

oh wait, IM the only Earth Worm Jim fan left in the entire world...

uhh... down with ID?

Holy crap man! You're a fan of EWJ! I can't belive this! I am too.

I hate gamespy.
-The end-

oh and simcity 2000 rule. I remember playing with a huge disk (drive B) like 6 years ago...ho that was the time..

Earthworm Jim == teh lub.

Edit: Last time I checked it was EarthworM, not EarthworK. Fixed. :)

EA SUX

TWO WEEKS before 'Thrill Kill' was suppose to go on sale EA buys the developers and cannes the game!!! TWO DAMN WEEKS!!! A year later they used the engine to make a watered down version called Wu Tang Klan something something. Screw EA.

I have no problem with any companies. CnC Generals was an EA game and it's awesome.

CnC generals was undoubtedly fun, but i think it could have been so much more. For one tihng, it wasnt a command and conquer game. Yes it was a totaly different setting, but it didnt feel right. Since EA took over westwood, their games havent been as good.

Back