EA Hires CryTek

I doubt EA's clout is that large. If they wanted to make an expansion, EA couldn't stop them, if they didn't, EA couldn't make them. But just for the fun of it...

/joins in with pitchfork and torch. ^_^

FreemanHL2 said:
I don't give a shit, they're only the publisher. For all i care they could publish half-life, it deosn't change the game, VALVE still make it. It's the same deal with all the other games. GROW UP AND LEARN SOMETHING.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

FreemanHL2 said:
I don't give a shit, they're only the publisher. For all i care they could publish half-life, it deosn't change the game, VALVE still make it. It's the same deal with all the other games. GROW UP AND LEARN SOMETHING.

Go to my list.

Hummn. I wonder if this will affect all the games that are coming out on the RenderWare platform, like GTA: San Andreas. Probably not.

gotta say I'm not a big fan of EA published titles.

and if they want to stop a sequel they can, part of the publishing rights nearly always involve owning the licence. See the Medal of Honor team going on to do Call of Duty. Goldeneye team on Timesplitters.

If EA decided to kill the FIFA games, they could. Sure the developers could produce another game which would be similar to fifa, but they couldn't call it fifa.

anyhow, ISS pro evo is better :p

EA = Microsoft of the gaming world.

I like Ubi, the games they publish are pretty good, I loved Beyond Good & Evil.

God I hate EA, making those gay sports games that never seem to be different. They ruined C&C too.

Back