EA sells game Tutorials

EA to require customers to have the company logo marked on their right hands or foreheads. News at 11.

I don't think this is much of a change. I remember at least 7/8 years ago seeing helplines at the end of game manuals that cost £1 per minute to call.

EA have probably been doing stuff like this since Fifa 95.

EDIT: Well looky here... I just opened the first manual I had to hand - Football Manager 2007. 2nd last page - "Be the best. Hints, Tips and Strategy for the latest SEGA games." £1 a minute.

EA are just doing this in a different way.

ya but those are tips, hints etc ..the tutorials for sale are on how to play the game

exactly, so say for newcomers to a game you cant just pick up and play the game if you dont have some sort of tutorial.
Also if your comparing the 1 pound a minute phone calls to this your being narrow minded. That phone call is an alternative to the internet where you would get the same hints and tips for free.
What ea have done is disabled the cheats, and you can only unlock them if you buy them. Therefore you cant simply go on the internet to find the cheat and use it.
Therefore they are abusing it

also charging for something that should be standard in game is rediculus....no there not making you buy it.....but you SHOULDNT HAVE TO BUY IT, IT SHOULD ALREADY BE THERE......i mean what next are they going to disabled the a or x button, then you have to pay to be able to use those buttons without it you cant pass in fifa or whatever.....its going that way

Here is the catch...scroll down to see it:

YOU DON'T HAVE TO GET THE TUTORIAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(or any of the microtransactions):cheers:
Even though you may not use the tutorial, it's the principle.

What about when they start selling multiplayer separately but charge full price? The same thing you said will apply. You don't have to get it. But that doesn't make it any better.

exactly asus, like i said YOU SHOULDNT HAVE TO BUY IT, IT SHOULD ALREADY BE THERE

Back