Easter Egg?

Reaction score
Just been playing through episode 1 again, when I came across this barcode just after emerging from the car park where Kliener is speaking.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/FRESCO_SUPREME/ep1_c17_010024.jpg?t=1171814170

A quick google search points straight to a small town called Freeman in West Virginia, 24724 being the zip code.

Nice little easter egg I thought, its probably old but its new to me. :)

Edit - Sorry, this was meant to go in ep1 forum.

That's awesome. I remember people trying to decipher what that decal meant, but this is the first time I've seen that it's been traced to anything, that's a really cool easter egg. I imagine it's been found before but it's new to me :D

Wow, I never would have thought to look for an area code. Very nice!

Hehe, I've not seen that before, very nice find and detective skills. ;)

I can't see the barcode... It's far too dark... :(

Isn't Freeman supposed be in Eastern Europe?

Just been playing through episode 1 again, when I came across this barcode just after emerging from the car park where Kliener is speaking.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/FRESCO_SUPREME/ep1_c17_010024.jpg?t=1171814170

A quick google search points straight to a small town called Freeman in West Virginia, 24724 being the zip code.

Nice little easter egg I thought, its probably old but its new to me. :)

So playing again reveals secrets, ah! I'm also playing Half Life 2 again and, I had also hit with many differences and little secrets, secrets or you can say lack of proper development in game that doesn't make much sense but you dig deeper it's puts out many questions, which I will post after completing Half life 2. Btw nice find!

I watched my brother playing Ep.1, and I remember clearly seeing that tag! Never thought it meant anything, other than looking cool and, you know, "Fight against the machiene, goverment sucks" kinda thing.

I watched my brother playing Ep.1, and I remember clearly seeing that tag! Never thought it meant anything, other than looking cool and, you know, "Fight against the machiene, goverment sucks" kinda thing.

You defy our formidable storyline.

In all honesty i have seen it before. I recognised it the second i saw the pic. And who the hell came up with the notion of stuff like that being 'easter eggs'??????

That's fantastic. And there's me thinking we've found out everything we need to know about Ep1...

Back