Valve's Good At Giving Me Goosebumps - Easter Egg Related Discussion

coma

HOW DID GORDON GO INTO A COMA??? I beat HL but i never remember a coma...

Originally posted by MaxiKana

evidence of seizure and muscular catatonia ... recived titration of 30 ml sample sustained along active *duty?*... Freeman, Gordon, increased activity in neural *synapses?* ... no response. Subject to availability and urgency ... /unknown vector at this time. Requirements of ... beyond current threshold of amgydalic supp*ort*...

Basically could this mean that gordon did actually fight the monsters on xen? that is chose the second option at the end of hl? and then only to get almost killed but rescued by someone, possibly dr. kleiner with some kind of teleportation device? did he say anything in one of the videos to support this? and then to be in a coma for 4 years? then only to be awaken and found in europe? and also could you have all of those symptomes if you were in a bad fight and got some alien stuff on/in you?

Well, that's a good bit of extrapolation, but like I said it's "sustained alpha activity" not "sustained along active". Alpha activity would basically be brain activity.:dork:

And I think that Gabe or someone said that the game assumes that you chose that first option, the one of going with the G-man.:)

Seeya.

Back