Easy, Medium or Hard?

Hard then Hard again, I wish there was an extra hard difficulty level like on PK.

I'll definately play on medium first.

If you play on hard mode..that is going to be super hard, cause, the is no scripting so every time you reload the part you died in, it will be different...so it will be hard.

I play every game I own through on the hardest difficulty, that way I get the most out of the game.
besides even the hardest difficulty settings are still pretty easy.

mrchimp said:
Hard then Hard again, I wish there was an extra hard difficulty level like on PK.

I know what you mean, I played through and finished it on nightmare, that then unlocked Trauma... but it was just a sad excuse to make you want to play through the game again...
Trauma was a lot more fun, and I enjoyed finishing the game a lot more the second time through.

Nightmare was so f'n easy it made me cry... it should have been the medium difficulty, while Trauma should have been the hard.

Hard. I want the best A.I and the biggest challenge. This is the sort of game thats fun to replay so i wont matter how oftern i die.

Always hardest. There hasn't been a game yet that has defeated me to the point of giving up - they are just all too easy, even on hardest difficulty.

Painkiller? too easy.
Unreal 2? WAY too easy.
CoD? too short. And too easy.

So sick of individual enemies to pick off one by one as they are gradually trickled into the progression of a linear game. Gimme something to get my teeth into, dammit - unexpected AI teamwork, tactics and improvisation.

I'll complete it medium, then go around doing hard but with cheats so I have all guns and I don't have to worry about ammo. (in games I always preserve my ammo to extreme extent (I just can't help it), and that takes away from my gameplay. And god knows how I hate it when they take all of your preciouss saved ammo away at once for some stupid plot thing :p)

Héhéhé...

Let those combine babies come to daddy I say! They're gonna need all the hard they can get. I'v played so many games. My enemies won't stand a chance, wether they're gasmaskin' pyjamawearin' kids or three legged giant medusas. I'm gonna kill every last one of them. MUUAAAHAHAH Yeah you heard me: bring it ON wussy space aliens!!! hard all the way

Hehe.. Well it's good to see people with some self-confidence here :p

The striders seem very strong, but once again, no one shot their legs! :D

I think I will start out on hard...and if it gets too tough then go medium. I wonder if you can change the difficulty during game.

once uve played a few fps games, always play in hard. even if it takes more time to finish the game the superior experince makes up for it.

Back