Elevator aint working in Black Mesa

T

The)Marine(

hi there, i have this stupid problem;
when the Black Mesa East level begins, i go inside, get scanned, sum woman talks to me and takes me to the elevator, then she calls the elevator, it comes up, opens.... and then what?!? i go inside it, nothing happens, i tried pushing the buttons, nothing, i tried talking to her -nothing...
wtf am i supposed to do here?

She normally presses the button herself... and the lift then goes down.

well the bitch wont press it on my computer....
any ideas?

dont know why you posted this in the spoilers forum?

but you have to restart the level using the map command in the console. quicker than restarting the chapter from new game.

hmz, try reloading the scene from the moment she scans you.

She should get in the elevator, babble a little, and then press it.
If you don't enter the lift, she'll keep asking you to get in/hurry.

Cons Himself said:
dont know why you posted this in the spoilers forum?
sorry `bout that, accident....
she wuz just standing near the lift, and when the elevator came and opened, she didnt move....
dont know why it happened, tried reloading 50 times, but on 51st she actullay walked inside...
Thx guyz

"ai disabled" is shows? in this mode, the girl stay froozen. type ai_disable in console.

this happened to me also. make sure that ai_norebuildgraph 0 is set. This fixed it for me.

OK, lots of people have come across this problem, and contrary to popular belief that you have a pirated game, it's actually because the AI fails to continue.

In order to resolve this issue:
Follow Dr Mossman to the lift, and IMMEDIATELY after she finishes talking, perform a QUICKSAVE (F6). Once you restart from your quicksave you should find that she will walk into the lift.. follow her and continue gaming!!

Please post a reply if this was successful.

Back