009.jpg

010.jpg

011.jpg

012.jpg

001.jpg

w00t

Amazing.... I like the third picture... looks so real

God... damn! O_O

Excuse me while I go change my pants a couple of times.

Dear God. Those look unbelievable.
Are those actually possible?

If you think those are good shots you need to get your eyes checked. Looks to much like plastic to me anyone else . Looks real HAHAHAHA!!

I saw those when they 1st were released few weeks ago. Diff getting this game on release.

Those are some kickass action figures.

in case you're dumb, I'm saying they look plastic-ish. But still really nice.
The suits, especially... look like they're wearing tarps.

Looks fantastic!

I saw these last week but not with this insane resolution. They've been putting a lot of detail into this game. I like the design of it.

Detailed models & faces, lighting etc. pretty nice.

Gotta see it in motion though...at a whopping 10 FPS...

They do look plasticky, but at least now it looks like real high quality plastic instead of something that's faker than plastic. :p

I'm kinda surprised at how blurry the terrain textures are though.

56k... Who still uses that obsolete technology?

I'm still amazed that this is on the Doom III engine. It makes D3 look like Quake.

Wow. I have to say, while not quite as impressive, it is DEFINATELY on the same level as Unreal Engine 3.

Its moments like these that im proud to be a Quake gamer!

Amazing

Pretty old screens, and some of those textures are a little blurred. Oh well, I'll be getting it anyway.

Mechagodzilla said:
They do look plasticky, but at least now it looks like real high quality plastic instead of something that's faker than plastic. :p

I'm kinda surprised at how blurry the terrain textures are though.

Good considering its not the checkered board effect anymore and is in fact procedually generated right down to the ground physics

Megatexture ftw!
Even better tho, is that in a PCG interview John Carmack mentioned that Megatexture is only a "Half-way" version of the technologie of his new engire in development.
Or something like that :x

character models look awesome, really like the strogg ones in pic 3, ground and mountain textures are poor though, really looking forward to this one...

56k... Who still uses that obsolete technology?
Very much from Obsolete. Cable\DSL are still far from everywhere.

I'm still amazed that this is on the Doom III engine. It makes D3 look like Quake.
A Heavily modified doom 3 engine.

Very nice screens. This game looks like it's going to be fun.

Textures don't look very nice, and things are a tad too shiny, but otherwise.. Look's very real. But that's not what got me... The shot with the green wireframe of the artillery gun... You can build stuff? (I don't know anything about this game) That sounds promising.

So, someone is actually putting the doom 3 engine to a decent use? I mean you couldn't see **** in Doom 3; so much for their amazing graphics.

These graphics look really nice - but rather plasticy - especailly the vehicles.

Nobody has noticed that in the second picture his hand is inside his gun?

But I suppose that's not the point, the screens do look lovely.

Everytime I view pictures from this game, I'm actually not too impressed because I'm thinking, "Hmmm...nice renders...hmm..yes." But they're not renders... :O

Llama said:
Megatexture ftw!
Even better tho, is that in a PCG interview John Carmack mentioned that Megatexture is only a "Half-way" version of the technologie of his new engire in development.
Or something like that :x

He said it was one of the very small things in the new tech. :)

Those look nice, but I like how half-life 2 looks much better. This is too shiny.

Games do have a certain look to them. I agree, HL2 does look the prettiest. FEAR had its moments, but i still think HL2 takes the cake.

Wait, Megatexture, is that the thing I heard about a while ago, where the whole map uses one giant texture or something?

Back