Entangelment Chapter Turret Trick

once as i was teleporing away, i brought one of the turrets in with me and we started moving up with it. Then the god damn rings started spinning and the white soldiers arrived. then i didnt teleport for some reason and i died after a while..

buddha mode, spawn turrets = mess.
smart people use hax

once as i was teleporing away, i brought one of the turrets in with me and we started moving up with it. Then the god damn rings started spinning and the white soldiers arrived. then i didnt teleport for some reason and i died after a while..

I once did that, but I put the turret into the teleport at the same time as Mossman tried to get in there. The turret blocked her way, the forcefield closed and Mossman was left talking on the ground as Eli was teleporting with his beloved turret :D . Mossman eventually disappeared, the turret didn't though...

So, what's the secret to "righting" a fallen turret.
Pick it up with the use key. Wait for 2 secs, then it will automatically be righted; now drop it.

The minute I pick it up/put it down it activates, and if I should step in front of it it opens fire on me. Is there some key to turning them off till I'm ready to use them?
Dude, the turrets aren't supposed to shoot you after Alyx says she's reset them. :|

Wow doubly resurrected thread. Must be sacred or something, or maybe it just needs to be loaded with enough lead to finally shut down it's nervous system.

Back