Enterprise - Temporal Cold War

CaptainSource

Reaction score
E-TCW_MRBanner548x115.jpg

Enterprise - Temporal Cold War is a HL2 Modification based around the Star Trek TV series. We have a very talented, experienced and expanding team of mappers, coders, modelers and animators working to produce a quality, realistic Star Trek experience for the fans. In this mod, you will encounter various alien species and situations, in a fast passed, mission/goal orientated enviroment, which will have a realistic and unique game style. By incorporating RPG, FPS and action/adventure, you will be immessed in the Star Trek universe as never before.

Most parts of the mod and enviroment will be useable and interactive, from monitors to vehicles to systems and importantly weapons. Visit out main website to "have your say" on how this mod develops by voting in our poll... http://www.enterprise-tcw.modsite.org/ Also, don't forget to check out our forum for the latest in Mod News, Science Fiction and chat to our growing number of members, or, start your own thread and show us your dilithium crystals! http://forum.enterprise-tcw.modsite.org/

Now, some concept art from our resident artist, FLANKER:
Concept Art HERE

Mapping is coming along nicely. Here are a couple of pics to show you we have taken your comments and improved our maps. You will notice the reflectivity of our textures is way down, making them look more realistic. Also, the button panels and monitors in sickbay have been done. All are works in progress, so keep those comments coming so we can make a mod YOU want to play and have some input into....

Sickbay. Curtain and panel textures improved:
IMAGE 01 HERE
IMAGE 02 HERE

The obligatory corridor image and Decon:
IMAGE 03 HERE
IMAGE 04 HERE

There are heaps more images on our gallery on ModDB, so check those out... Our team is growing by the day and progress is increasing. Expect to see more Enterprise map pics soon, as we are remodeling WarpFIVE maps with the Enterprise-TCW textures and models. Make sure you visit our forum and show us your long range sensor array! Also have your say by voting in the poll on our main website.

See you in deep space and Live Long and Prosper....
Till next time..... never tell a Klingon he smells nice!

P.S. Here is hoping we have a demo movie to show you next media release!!! Firing phase pistols and phase rifles! yeee haawww.....

PLEASE NOTE: ALL SCREENSHOTS ARE A WORK IN PROGRESS AS STATED ON EACH IMAGE AND SHOULD NOT REFLECT ON THE FINISHED MOD. THANKS.

Although I like Star wars more, I cant wait to try this out! Sweet stuff guys!

Khan?

Anyway, the textures are nice enough, but I don't see anything to indicate that the code has been touched. I'm not very well versed in the Star Trek universe, but I don't remember a USP anywhere in there.

A quick snap to keep you guys hungry for Enterprise:

Lauchbay-Cargo_colage.jpg

Sorry, no Khaaaannnnn.. in this mod... Hey.... weren't Khan and his engineered cohorts originally set earlier than the OST, then frozen, found in one epsiode of the OST then returned in the Wrath of Khan movie? Hmmm... I'll have to research that...

i don't remember, just KHAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!

Sorry, no Khaaaannnnn.. in this mod... Hey.... weren't Khan and his engineered cohorts originally set earlier than the OST, then frozen, found in one epsiode of the OST then returned in the Wrath of Khan movie? Hmmm... I'll have to research that...

Khan and that were from the end of the Eugenics Wars, and left Earth in 1996 in a sleeper ship, tried to take over the Enterprise, failed then dumped on a planet. (oh, and I've never watched TOS, im just a good researcher in Trek...perhaps one could be helpful)

Then the USS Reliant sent it's captain and first officer down there, thinking it was a totally different planet. (WoK).

Anyway, can't wait for this mod, Ent is my favorite Star Trek series. (which, like Futurama, got canceled way too early).

Back