episode 3 ps3 and xbox 360?

Big_Odessa

Reaction score
so do u think episode 3 will release on 360 and the ps3 the same time as the pc. i think vave will probably do it with the 360 but maybe not the ps3.

or maybe valve will release a total half life saga pack on pc, 360, and ps3 with some extra content. that would be sweet.

Gabe said that he hates the PS3, but xbox most likely.

ya i played the organge box on the ps3 it was buggy. Well instead of a ps3 there should be a wii port then. swing wii mote to hit supply crates with crow bar. AWESOME. jk:LOL:

I would assume that Valve would put it out on PC, XBOX360, and PS3, just like they did with Orange Box.

The PS3 platform is harder to write for and they had more problems with that version, so it will probably be released after the PC & XBOX360 versions. I doubt they wouldn't put it on PS3 - there's enough people that would be upset about that.

I think a Wii port would be possible, since it has power comparable to the original Xbox. Well, they'll have to put some efforts in it to get it working. Mostly Wii ports/versions are crap, like Far Cry Vengaence which could have been a lot better.

ya i played the organge box on the ps3 it was buggy. Well instead of a ps3 there should be a wii port then. swing wii mote to hit supply crates with crow bar. AWESOME. jk:LOL:

Half-Life Source could be ported to the wii, as its not as taxing on system resources as other source-based games

I would assume that Valve would put it out on PC, XBOX360, and PS3, just like they did with Orange Box.

The PS3 platform is harder to write for and they had more problems with that version, so it will probably be released after the PC & XBOX360 versions. I doubt they wouldn't put it on PS3 - there's enough people that would be upset about that.

I don't think Valve gives a shit if PS3 users get upset. They didn't port Left4dead to the PS3 and they wouldn't let EA port it after the Orange Box fiasco. I think Valve are not going to bother with the PS3, the sales aren't worth the hassle. Who gives a **** about the Sony fanboys and their shitty hard to program console.

True - I personally couldn't give a rat's ass if Valve ported it to PS3 or not; good point about L4D (I forgot about that).

I don't think Valve gives a shit if PS3 users get upset. They didn't port Left4dead to the PS3 and they wouldn't let EA port it after the Orange Box fiasco. I think Valve are not going to bother with the PS3, the sales aren't worth the hassle. Who gives a **** about the Sony fanboys and their shitty hard to program console.

i do. cuz thats all i got for now lol

i would hate to have to buy a 360 just to play hl2 ep3. and there is no way to up grade video card on this $1500 vaio that i have :flame:

i do. cuz thats all i got for now lol

i would hate to have to buy a 360 just to play hl2 ep3. and there is no way to up grade video card on this $1500 vaio that i have :flame:

I'm confused, you say you own a 360 Premium in your sig.

I'm a huge Fan of Valve, and i probably have only disliked 1 thing they have ever done. But if they don't release Episode 3 on the PS3 it would be a huge hit for me. I know im going to play the game on the PC, but i have a friend who only has a PS3. I told him about the Orange Box and he absolutely loved the games and cant wait for future titles. It would be really lame to those gamers if Valve didn't keep them in the loop. A lot of - points if that happens.

What's with the hate for us PS3 junkies?

Honestly, I'd be extremely disappointed if they didn't port for the PS3. I have a lot of respect for Valve, but if they went the way of Bethesda and completely screwed over a large portion of their fanbase (I don't feel like wasting my parents' money that could be spent on bills and food on a brand new console for one game, or a new computer with the capability to play a game like what I assume HL2 Ep 3 would be like), I'd lose a lot of it. So what if it's a little complicated porting to the PS3? You're going to get money for it, cos of the fanbase you have created on the PS3. Don't give a console a game if you aren't going to give it the sequel you're giving to everyone else.

I don't own PS3, but a lot of other people do - porting EP3 to PS3 gives Valve one more profit opportunity (so long as the PS3 versions sell well).

Back