Ermmm yeah.....

*sigh*

What is really disturbing is that they have a real kid (although she is an adult now).

I bet they miss having a small child.

Weirdos! Nah, although they are undoubtedly strange -possibly even, far past inanity straight through to that almost normal state where you have only one really odd thing about you, there has to be some explanation.

My god that is so ****ed up

I wonder what would happen if someone kidnapped the doll.. hey you really could, what the police gonna do, charge you with minor theft ;)

The Dark Elf said:
I wonder what would happen if someone kidnapped the doll.. hey you really could, what the police gonna do, charge you with minor theft ;)

that... is... GENIUS!!!!

quick, get the dolls home address... i'll perform the heist alone and keep the doll under my bed and pretend like it's mine ;)

thehunter1320 said:
that... is... GENIUS!!!!

quick, get the dolls home address... i'll perform the heist alone and keep the doll under my bed and pretend like it's mine ;)
hahaha

I can't wait for all the flash games that'll turn up if/when this all gets out

kill kevin

kidnap kevin

slap the weird parents around a bit with a wet trout

give the older sister a good home (if 18+ only)

erm.. lol

This bit makes me laugh

Pretending to be Kevin, he squealed: “Look what I’ve caught!”

Then, reverting to his normal voice, he added: “He doesn’t keep the fish — I put them back.”

Dalamari said:
If you stab the doll, is it murder?
ahh so thats why kids under a certain age can't be tried for murder.. all those doll deaths that would end up in court heh

The Dark Elf said:
My god that is so ****ed up

"gimme da money or da doll loses a button!!" :LOL:

Part of me wants to throw that doll on a bonfire whilst them two nutbars are watching... the other part of me wants to introduce it to my little friends Mr Deoderant and Mrs Ciggylighter.

I guess i'm just evil.

Oh christ its started.Now its cabbage patch dolls next it will be people adopting Sims soon we wont be able to kill anything in a game as the lot of us will be Shot for Genocide.

I would love to tie the parents to some chairs, and slowly melt away the doll's eyes while they watch, like George C Scott in Harcore when he had to watch his daughter getting kabangabanged

Hmmmm..... If i could get my hands on that doll.....I'd sell it on ebay...

that is amazing. thats actually depressing more than amazing. depressing like a god knife in the eye.

cabage patch dolls now. in another 10 years people will have stuff like that for their tamagotchis(if you dont know what those are your lucky) or furbies

another case of crazy english people going insane :(

/me kills england with cabbage

Murray_H said:
lalalalalala

erm....well........they look English....so i guess.....i just kind of .... assumed......that they were ....... :O

/me gets coat

HatRabit said:
erm....well........they look English....so i guess.....i just kind of .... assumed......that they were ....... :O

/me gets coat

lol i thought exactly the same till someone pointed it out to me

heh they do look English, like they come from Kent or something and have more money than sense.

But they aint ours, you American's stop trying to pretend they aren't yours :E

The Dark Elf said:
heh they do look English, like they come from Kent or something and have more money than sense.

But they aint ours, you American's stop trying to pretend they aren't yours :E
you have grammar mistakes

and I wonder why everyone thinks they are british? :\ I don't see it, maybe I'm bloody daft. I guess I just better sweep your chimney, guvnah, pip pip.

Pff...I'm English, I was born with a monicle and top hat. I had a rather spiffy silver spoon as well.

Back