Eternal-Silence 2 Update

Iced_Eagle

Tank
Reaction score
Well first of all hello everyone! I just wanted everyone on the forums to take a look at our newly skinned UTF Ion Cannon! Every piece of work done by Dete (conception to skinning!)

ionrend1.jpg

ionrend3.jpg

ionrend4.jpg

www.eternal-silence.net

wow, that's a really cool weapon you have there!
nice job

damn the quality of these mods are getting better and better. I swear I'm going to get no work done when all these are finished!

:):)

wow im glad to see a positive response! ill try to get some exclusives over here just for you guys ;)

Originally posted by Iced_Eagle
wow im glad to see a positive response! ill try to get some exclusives over here just for you guys ;)

heh that would be great, thanks :)

Originally posted by Fenric1138
damn the quality of these mods are getting better and better. I swear I'm going to get no work done when all these are finished!

:):)

true true

the quality keeps going up.

:afro:

Originally posted by Incitatus
true true

the quality keeps going up.

:afro:

if the gameplay of these mods improve the same way the visuals have been then we should all be in for a real treat

that is like the coolest ****ing moddle ive ever seen for like a plasma gun thing. what ever the **** it is it looks like it can blow some shit up :) :) :) BOOOM BOOOM!!! (SMILES LIKE A Psycho)

that is very nice. is it a 3rd person model? or a 1st person. Because the gun will be over your sholder won't it and you won't get to see your nice model *CRYS!* or maybe u could have it hanging down until u target something,l then the animation is brung up. That would look so wicked. As your eye enters the different screen and targeting systems kick in. :D :D :D

that is a 3rd person model (to my knowledge at least)

it is held like a normal gun because it has handles on the front... it will just be bulky so you will see this weapon at all times :D

the anim will be cool too ;)

wow odd editing rule o_O anyways I need to make correction on that post... it will be held from your shoulder but i'm sure you can still see it and it will be used both as first AND third person as we make things balanced for both :) (most mods make two models one high quality for first person and one lower quality for 3rd person... our models are just right so it works :) )

btw srry for double post :( i wish us news posters could edit our posts

Back