Eternal Silence News Update

Hectic Glenn

Site Director
Staff member
Reaction score
The Eternal Silence team are working on their new version which is soon to be released with SteamWorks support. They've put together a short video showing off some of their new features, including new maps and new game modes for 3.2. Eternal Silence website.[br]
<object ><param name="movie" value="http://www.moddb.com/media/embed/118093"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true"><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.moddb.com/media/embed/118093" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="true" ></embed></object>[br]Eternal Silence Mod for Half-Life 2 Eternal Silence 3.2 Teaser video - Mod DB

*cringes*

My bad, I forgot to precede my post by pointing out I don't watch anime and I have actually been to Japan, do not fear, no Naruto references here.

Unless you just hate Japan and Asian folk in which case sorry for the mistake and I hope the UK Equality Commission write you a very angry letter.

sorry, I just assumed the worst since I saw (misspelled) romanji. though you can't really misspell it since it isn't even a written language but rather some sort of evil bastard child. yet i understand posting in romanji since most people here dont have the language set to see anything other than ?????? for kanji etc.

i'll stop explaining myself now...

edit: yeah, ES... good mod.

Looks like fun.
Always been a fan of this mod. I mean, come on! Space!

About time this MOD got the recognition it deserves. When the older versions came out, a large amount of people would hop on the servers, but leave the MOD after the lack of content just couldn't keep players around.

I really hope they have enough maps and game modes to keep a large player count like INS and ZPS do.

Last time I bothered to download this mod, there were ~5 servers and precisely 0 other players... :angry:

Last time I bothered to download this mod, there were ~5 servers and precisely 0 other players... :angry:

This, but I like the idea and concept, and the new video looks better then the old content.

Back