Europe gets free Metal Gear Online beta Thursday!

DOWNLOADING THE UPDATE!!!!!!!!! **** YA!!!!!!!

Btw i have a extra code! Who wants it....???

Is it me or is every game id taken? I mean im talking about shit i thought of and no one EVER uses. I have these names on the most popular sites and emails. There is now way someone has this.

Ya there is some weird shitty bug that is not letting me ****ing play!

I think it's a lot of fun ... I'm having network issues in my apartment but from what I could tell the controls and gameplay were excellent.

After figuring out you have to use the Sony ID for the game ID i was well on my way to a 3 hour marathon!

Game is ****ing great. After about 2 games i was 1st by at least double the points from 2nd place EVERY GAME! I OWN!

The catapults are ****ing crazy exp when you kill a guy flying at you mid air!!!!

Only thing I'm having some trouble with is the cover system, it seems pointless. Probably the maps they are more out doors.

I think it's a lot of fun ... I'm having network issues in my apartment but from what I could tell the controls and gameplay were excellent.

Ya, the controls are excellent. Were a bit worried that they would be frustrating like holding down four buttons to do a certain move but they are really fluid and easy to learn. Most of the stuff Snake can do in MGS4 is available in MGO like crawling slowly or throwing grenades while on the back too.

Anywhoo, feels much like the MGS3 multiplayer when I played that back in the days which is nice. Only things I dislike is the framerate and the lack of maps (only one being good IMO). And oh yeah, the death screams gets a bit annoying after a while, they should definitely lower their voice radius a bit - I mean they freakin' scream louder than the weapon that just capped them in thur ass.

Back